Jealous of her money?

I know I shouldn't be, I know it's stupid, but I'm seriously getting depressed over the amount of money her and her family has. She's still living with her parents because she's trying to start a difficult career. They're making well over 100k per year, luxury apartment, luxury cars, jewellery, newest technology. Stuff like that. I still live with my family whilst trying to start my own business. We've always had money, just enough to get by, holidays, repairs that are always needed. (We would have a lot more if we didn't have 500 horses and 10,000,000 dogs)

Even though she never shows off her money, I just hate it that there are some people that can live in absolute luxury and have whatever they want at anytime while most people can just dream of such niceties. Have you got any ideas on how I can overcome it? I know it's not possible for anything good to happen if this is getting at me constantly. Bear in mind it's also causing stress and depression which obviously isn't good. She doesn't know about it, and I don't really want to mention such a subject either, it's just something I'd like to think about myself. Thanks!

Yep,

I suggest you just get anther girlfriend. This will always be a bone of contention and you will think less of her because of it and eventually it will doom the relationship.

So cut to the chase now, and dump her. You are probably doing both you and her a favor by doing so

There's nothing to mention. Your issue lies within. She can't change her background. If she's humble and unpretentious this should be a non-issue. Work to accept it and focus on the good. Aside from the classism issue, how well do you two get along?

• Like 1