Me and my coworker been working for 6 years together she is married and has two kids.

Need some advice .

Me and my co work been working for 6 years together she is married and has two kids. I would flirt with her from time to time and but just flirt and she would flirt with me too. She always tells me she sees me as a friend and i accepted but we have such a good connection and communication that she loves being around me. I told her that if she wasnt married ill take her out and have a good date with her she laughs and says i see you as a brother and i just say whatever heh but lately shes been active lol shes been smacking my ass during work and grab it and says to me thats my ass and i dont reply back just ignore it. Then she started telling me that she would love to get a brazilian wax if i know any place me being an idiot and making a joke out of it said ya i know someone your looking at him im an expert and she laugh it off . Shes being grabing my arm and rubbing it. I like her as a women but i respect her and try back away when she gets this way because shes married i dunno what got into her then last friday we were working together and i had her tearing up from a joke that i made st the end of the day i hug her and she hug me back and gave me a kiss on the neck not like a friendly kiss when you meet a lady friend this was like a sexual kiss i kiss her back on the cheeks. I dunno what to do i want her but i hold back because shes married ..she seems like she want too but holds back also ya i accepted that her husband treats her like she doesnt work and just has no movitives in life. But at the same time **** a really cool person and would perfer to keeps at friends . I dunno what to to do

Edited by Dente
Need some advice .

Me and my co work been working for 6 years together she is married and has two kids. I would flirt with her from time to time and but just flirt and she would flirt with me too. She always tells me she sees me as a friend and i accepted but we have such a good connection and communication that she loves being around me. I told her that if she wasnt married ill take her out and have a good date with her she laughs and says i see you as a brother and i just say whatever heh but lately shes been active lol shes been smacking my ass during work and grab it and says to me thats my ass and i dont reply back just ignore it. Then she started telling me that she would love to get a brazilian wax if i know any place me being an idiot and making a joke out of it said ya i know someone your looking at him im an expert and she laugh it off . Shes being grabing my arm and rubbing it. I like her as a women but i respect her and try back away when she gets this way because shes married i dunno what got into her then last friday we were working together and i had her tearing up from a joke that i made st the end of the day i hug her and she hug me back and gave me a kiss on the neck not like a friendly kiss when you meet a lady friend this was like a sexual kiss i kiss her back on the cheeks. I dunno what to do i want her but i hold back because shes married ..she seems like she want too but holds back also ya i accepted that her husband treats her like she doesnt work and just has no movitives in life. But at the same time **** a really cool person and would perfer to keeps at friends . I dunno what to to do

I enjoy the stories on LS like this coming from guys that are totally clueless

6 years and you all of a sudden 'Don't know what to do?"

I guess I enjoy them because I expect them from some young girl who has been watching too much Lifetime TV, but not a guy who has been working with a married chick for 6 years. So it always reminds me that we are not always so radically different from the fairer sex.

You should know better, and that goes without saying.

Just remember, you are not inside their marriage, so she could tell you anything.

You showed your ass by what you have said to her and you are exposing yourself to a sexual harassment accusation. It does not even have to come from her. Someone who does not like your closeness to her or dislikes you showing any public display of affection towards her in the workplace can report you at any time. As foolish as you are acting, you seem a prime candidate for giving somebody an excuse.

You said you respect her...well obviously you don't because she is married and you continue to act like a 12 year old. i think you need to be reeducated on what the word means.

Grow up!

• Like 1

Men get real awkward addressing such issues. That's why so much of it never gets reported out of fear of retaliation, or just looking like a B&^%$. OP I know you enjoy this co-worker bonding and you don't want things to get hostile or weird if you say something about it to her, but you do need to bring it up.

Next time she's like rubbing your arm or whatever, grab her hand and say "Tracy we have known each other for 6 years, I consider you my friend and you can tell me anything, so how are things with you at home? You have been a little I don't know how to put this but, more affectionate towards me and I'm trying to understand why.....

Then let the discussion begin. If you assure her that you are a concerned friend and want to lend a sympathetic ear, I think this issue with her behavior will resolve itself and things will go back to normal.