Is he up to something or am I just overreacting?

So, I went out with my boyfriend to his apartment this past monday,and when we were going up the stairs and he was opening the door to his apartment, this young girl around 16 showed up with an ipad or mobile I don't remember and she said something and looked hyper and my bf asked,if she wanted something and it just gave me a weird sensation and I felt angry, so I asked him who is that girl that came up like that? and he said 'she is my neighbor,and then tells she is retarded', I don't know how much I believe that to be honest, then we went down the stairs she was there again brushing a girls hair, and said hi,

Then he went down alone to the car to get a perfume he had bought a teacher as a gift, and it was true, cause I did see the man perfume, what I find weird is why did he go down to get the perfume,if he was gonna have to take it back to the car again when he took me back home, I found that weird.

I hate to say it but when things like this happen to me I get extremely insecure of my relationship, and cant stop overthinking it!

Philosoraptor

I think you should focus more on your insecurity issues than anything else right now. Figure out how to be secure in yourself, so that you can feel secure in other parts of your life.

It's not like you found random panties in his apartment... a neighbor walked by and said hi. Unless you can get a handle on yourself, any relationship is going to be torturous for you.

CommittedToThis

You're worried about competition from a mentally disabled neighbor?

I would relax, I'm not seeing or vibing anything out of the ordinary here.

Maybe BF didn't want to leave the perfume in the car where it could either freeze or get too hot, depending on where you live.

Unless what you're hoping to hear is, "BF went to get the perfume so he could spend 2-4 minutes of sexy time with disabled neighbor."

Keep your eyes open and until you have reason to distrust, roll with it. All the best.

I'm sorry, but you've got nothing against him.

Being overly jealous is a very bad trait and can easily ruin your relationship. Try to work on yourself as it's gonna benefit you and your current/future relationships. If you worry about every girl who says hi to your boyfriend, you'll drive both yourself and your boyfriend to insanity!

You seem young so I hope your insecurities will go away as you grow as a person. But work on them as well, gain control over your irrational feelings :)

• Like 1

Has he ever given you reason to be insecure?

I would say..go with your initial gut feeling. You have no substantial evidence at the moment to go by, but keep your eyes peeled.

You know you have a problem, and you need to deal with it. I suggest some counseling to get a handle on these feelings and why they get triggered so easily. It could be something from your childhood that relates to an incident like parents divorcing or someone possibly passing away that was close to you, etc. Separation anxiety can contribute to these feelings of insecurity, and feeling threatened. I urge you to get professional help or this will only worsen and start to destroy relationships over and over again.

he said 'she is my neighbor,and then tells she is retarded'

I gotta use that line the next time some chick flirts with me and I need a ready made excuse.

Although admittedly by some of my posts on LS some people may actually accuse me of being "not fleet of brain". lol

I'll play contrarian here and say you probably need to sit back and watch a little bit.

You know people like to cast aspersions on others when they are in fact banging them. It is not an impossibility...

• Like 1