LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How do I get her to stop liking me?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th February 2017, 7:51 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deonce View Post

I'm actually going to try and do that, even if I will come off as a bit rude. Can't wait to see her reaction.

Don't.

Being cruel is not the answer. If the roles were reversed if you liked somebody who didn't like you back, would you want to be humiliated?

Simply continue to ignore her. Eventually she will give up & go away.
berry1 likes this.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2017, 12:16 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
Don't.

Being cruel is not the answer. If the roles were reversed if you liked somebody who didn't like you back, would you want to be humiliated?

Simply continue to ignore her. Eventually she will give up & go away.
I might just ask her "Do I have something on my face..?" when she looks at me.
I want to believe that she will give up one day but she has been showing interest for such a long time.. and hasn't stopped even though I have been ignoring her completely. I guess I'll have to keep waiting and just hope for the best.
Deonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2017, 12:53 PM   #18
Established Member

Like I said at the beginning of this thread...let her see you with your arm around another girl....it will snuff out her staring.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2017, 6:35 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deonce View Post
Three months later she still hasn't stopped staring at me.
Look, how do I tell her that I'm not interested without hurting her feelings? We're barely talking because I avoid her all the time but she still won't stop.
It's really annoying because I see her every day and I can't wait till school is over because we're gonna have the same classes for a long time.
Don't really see why this is a problem.

If your not interested simply ignore her and pretend that she does not even exist in the class.

Unfortunately you simply can not stop someone starring at you. I mean you can try the blunt approach but chances are that if shes really infatuated with your looks then she might not be able to help continuing lol. I know i have stared at women without even realizing it

As d0nnivain says just don't. Asking if you have something on your face is more than rude. It will humiliate her and if so some reason down the line you do show any interests in the females in your school i can almost guarantee you wont get much results. Word travels fast and if you start acting like that chances are you will get known as the school dick.

Honestly i would take it as a huge ego booster that this girl has actually shown interest for so long. Not saying your obligated to show interest back but just enjoy the attention i guess?

Last edited by berry1; 19th February 2017 at 6:41 PM..
berry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2017, 12:12 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Like I said at the beginning of this thread...let her see you with your arm around another girl....it will snuff out her staring.
I tried to hang around girls more and do similar stuff like you mentioned but it didn't really change her level of interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berry1 View Post
Don't really see why this is a problem.

If your not interested simply ignore her and pretend that she does not even exist in the class.

Unfortunately you simply can not stop someone starring at you. I mean you can try the blunt approach but chances are that if shes really infatuated with your looks then she might not be able to help continuing lol. I know i have stared at women without even realizing it

As d0nnivain says just don't. Asking if you have something on your face is more than rude. It will humiliate her and if so some reason down the line you do show any interests in the females in your school i can almost guarantee you wont get much results. Word travels fast and if you start acting like that chances are you will get known as the school dick.

Honestly i would take it as a huge ego booster that this girl has actually shown interest for so long. Not saying your obligated to show interest back but just enjoy the attention i guess?
It is a problem because I don't like to be stared at constantly. So when this girl is staring at me every single day in class, it becomes quite annoying.. You're right that I should just enjoy the attention, and to be honest I did in the beginning. It really was an ego boost for me but now I'm getting sick of it. I can't believe that she's still interested in me after such a long time when I have ignored her completely.
And thanks for letting me know that that comment would come off as rude.
Deonce is offline   Reply With Quote