Is she just being friendly or does she like me?

This girl is extremely nice an friendly, so I'm not sure if she's interested in me or not. I only see her talk to guys too. So I'm thinking she likes the attention.

Anyway, it started a few weeks ago where we locked eyes for a few seconds, I smiled and she smiled back, but I didn't approach her (idiot, I know lol). Anyway, we share a class and I find her looking at me every now and then.

Last week I saw her in the library and she invited me to sit with her. She was with her friend at that time. An hour later, her friend left and it was just the two of us sitting there. We spent the next 4 hours doing our work, but we really didn't talk that much. I noticed she was unusually smiley when I talked to her and she was trying to engage me in conversation when her friend was there.

After that day, we hadn't seen each other for three weeks, so she sent me a message yesterday asking me a dumb question she could have asked her friends or Googled.

So my question is, is she just being friendly, or is she interested?

The only way to find out is to ask her out......that is how it's done.

Whether a girl sends you the right signals or not, if you are attracted to someone, you approach them introduce yourself, chat with them, flirt, ask for their number, ask them out. Done.