Can't tell if she is interested or if it's her friend

We're both 18 and go to the same classes in school.

For more than a half year, this girl has been flirting with me (at least that's what I believe) but I'm having a hard time to determine whether she likes me or not. She will look at me very often. Most of the times she glances at me for at least a couple of times every day. However, sometimes she will also let me catch her looking at me and we then have eye contact for 3-4 seconds. She never smiles though, she just has this blank expression on her face every time we have eye contact.

You might think it's pretty obvious she has some kind of interest in me by now, but the thing is, one of her best friends likes me. That's what makes me so unsure about everything. Would a girl really glance at someone and constanstly make prolonged eye contact with someone over a long period of time just because their friend likes him? For what reason? Her body language indicates that she's interested as well, but we haven't really talked much since I'm always with my friends and she's with her friends. It's really hard for me to strike up a conversation with her since I'm always together with someone and so is she, and I don't feel like doing it when she has her friend around (the one who likes me). It would just be too awkward.

Do you think she's interested in me or could there be a reason for why she would do this? I guess I'm having doubts since I know that her friend likes me.

You really won't know for sure unless you try....find her on social media. And if that doesn't work, spread a rumor around that you like her (That's what we did in school) or you could bravely corner her just outside class and quickly ask her for her number.