Waited, He's Divorce, Next Move

Not happy about the divorce. This guy interested in me for over 1 year, new developments he may be divorced. Within the past 6 months I have notice something wasn't right either he was separated or getting divorce. On the other hand there was another female aggressively after him. I never acted upon his chasing and flirting due to him being married. the other female had inside info on his situation and may have acted on him due to this information. I haven't been at work for over fourth months and have a sick sense that the other female may have taken this opportunity to seduce him during his weak time. months before this other female has stayed late to corner him and she is always up near his station alllllllll the time. She shows her body, breast and flaunt her a^^ in his face. He used to come around my area for over year within the past 6 months he has stopped.

Heading back in a few days, will be hurt to know if they are dating or sleeping together.

What would you do?

If he can be so easily swayed then that should tell you he wasn't that into you. A man that is devoted is a man that won't look at another woman. Don't put the blame on her....it takes two to tango, and him saying yes. He's a big boy, he knows how to say no, he chooses not to.

IMO this guy is not worthy and you deserve better.

• Like 4

It is not uncommon for a person newly divorced to start looking around for options, and she is giving him plenty to think about, I guess.

Now he is "free", he is probably enjoying pursuing anyone he wants to.

He may be going through a "wild oats" phase, so I guess you may have dodged a bullet there.

• Like 1

Take it as a sign that it not always a good idea to have a workplace romance. If he has somebody already shaking her tail feathers in his face you can rest assured he probably has at least tried to sample it.

The guy is divorced, and if it is that recent, he will probably be on the prowl for anything that comes along on 2 legs.

If I were you I'd feel relieved that it's not you being in the position this other girl at work has put herself in. If she is doing what you describe, you are not the only one that notices, and all it takes is one mildly offended person at work to say something even a little off the cuff to somebody and you have more workplace drama than you can stand.

• Like 1
  • Author
Take it as a sign that it not always a good idea to have a workplace romance. If he has somebody already shaking her tail feathers in his face you can rest assured he probably has at least tried to sample it.

The guy is divorced, and if it is that recent, he will probably be on the prowl for anything that comes along on 2 legs.

If I were you I'd feel relieved that it's not you being in the position this other girl at work has put herself in. If she is doing what you describe, you are not the only one that notices, and all it takes is one mildly offended person at work to say something even a little off the cuff to somebody and you have more workplace drama than you can stand.

Space Ritual,

I like the way you think. I do believe things happen for a reason. I have been out on leave for over three months now, and before I left she was moving in fast and hard. The entire front desk sees this and are not saying anything. With me out of the way I do believe something has transpired since I have been gone. I will see next week.

That is the thing about Sexual Harassment in the workplace. Due to relaxing the reporting standards even if a third party sees or hears something that they may find even remotely offensive to them they have ample reason to go to HR. Even if those involved would not find something overtly offensive. A guy at my old job got canned through exactly that scenario. He was hitting on a girl in the office, She was fine with the banter, but an older lady overheard it, went to HR and Boom! Out of a 6 figure job over an off handed remark.