What it feel like..

When you first meet someone you have an incredible connection with and everything in the world feels okay again, when you get those cliché butterflies in your tummy whenever you think about them and whenever they pop up on your phone, and then the dates come, the laughing the getting to know each other, the "honeymoon" stage soon comes.

You feel safe, like nothing bad could ever happen to you anymore. Years pass, memories are made and then one day, things change, things don't feel right anymore, your gut starts churning and the over thinking begins. Fights.. Lots of fights, sleepless nights, accusations, sadness and paranoia replaces happiness and trust. And then, that person that you could see nothing but pure love for because that person stole your heart at first glance and has never given it back, when that person does the unbelievable, shots to the chest, your mind crashes like a 90s Windows XP desktop in overload unable to process the information received.

Your whole entire world crashes before your very eyes, the feeling of being completely ripped open and left on a sidewalk helpless, words fail, you're completely drowning in the hurt and pain that person left you in. You ask why, you want answers, their lies replace more lies. That ****ing person you truly believed would never ever hurt you, completely kills you. This is where I am right now and for anyone that has ever been cheated on/lied to/heart broken I'm sure the feelings are mutual. Love, ladies and gentleman. This is what love can do to you, simultaneously the best and worst feeling in the world.

Love can build someone up to feel like the most fearless wonderful person there ever was and all at once without a warning make you feel like the most broken, bend up piece of nothing. Love is the **** that makes drugs seem like candy. I feel so worthless right now, the truth of this hopeless "love" is still so surreal that it hurts. I am drinking a cocktail of the broken shards of my glass heart and it ****ing hurts. The moral of the story kids is don't falling in love, do drugs, it's less damaging. I hope whoever you are reading this, that you take comfort in my entry, you may be feeling something along the lines of how I'm feeling right now but just know you are not alone. ****

I'm heart broken but I still have that hope that this is not the be all end all, things will get better. (Btw please don't do drugs) haha seriously reach out to your friends and family, go out and let your hair down, know your worth, know that you are destined for so much better. It will be a long rocky road but you know that we can do it.

I know you maybe as broken as I am right now, but please know your worth, **** what anyone says and **** that ******* that broke your heart, you are wonderful.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1

I'm with you, lied to, cheated on and he is with her now! Never blame yourself, it is down to him. You are amazing and one day when you heal, some guy will see your worth and treat you well. I hold on to the belief that they do exist ;) I hurt like hell, I'm angry but I'm learning to let that go. I'm NC with my ex, now I'm just trying to work through the pain. Let it bleed, let it hurt, let it heal and move on. Take care.