Hi

My boyfriend keeps on accusing me on chatting to his best friend and that Im doing things behind his back. Ive never chatted to his friend or done things behind his back. Its just getting worse and I don't know what to do or say anymore. Every time Im at work he starts with the accusations. He has access to my phone, emails everything, there is nothing that Im hiding from him.

How do I react when he accuses me or what can I do?

• Like 1

Is there a reason he's been like this? Something YOUVE done? Or just out of nowhere? What?

If it IS something you've done. That trust will have to be earned back which I'm sure you know (especially if it is something important)

#trust is like a mirror. When broken and put back together, will still never look the same

However. If he's just like that. Sit him down for a serious talk. Explain to him how much you love him and care about him as I'm sure he loves you a heck of a lot if he's afraid you'll hurt him. Try help him, assure him of whatever he is afraid of (if you truly love him)

OR if you're just sick of it. You could always leave. I personally would try to help him/her out, then eventually they'll stop once they feel like you really love them.

My experience people only start being like that when they truly love you and are afraid to be hurt.

• Like 1

He is a controlling insecure butt head. This has nothing to do with you, this dude has issues. All the talk in the world will not stop these tendencies. Sorry you are out of luck, the only advice I have to give is to get out of the relationship. Just my experience. I wasted two years trying to work through an abusive relationship. My ex had the same behavior as your BFs....it only gets worse.

• Like 3
ExpatInItaly

The only time I have ever been at the receiving end of completely unwarranted accusations was when the accuser himself was the one cheating.

Why are you allowing this to continue at all?

• Like 1

That's tiring. I'd move on. However, I'm not young anymore. Youth has a path all its own with this stuff.

Welcome to LS :)

He is a controlling insecure butt head. This has nothing to do with you, this dude has issues. All the talk in the world will not stop these tendencies. Sorry you are out of luck, the only advice I have to give is to get out of the relationship. Just my experience. I wasted two years trying to work through an abusive relationship. My ex had the same behavior as your BFs....it only gets worse.

The only time I have ever been at the receiving end of completely unwarranted accusations was when the accuser himself was the one cheating.

Why are you allowing this to continue at all?

Quoted for emphasis.