Boyfriend on Tinder

Totallyconfusedfla

Dating my boyfriend for 6 months. We are exclusive and Facebook official. My friend saw him on Tinder and we were able to confirm he swipes every few days. Wtf? I'm not ok with it ! It's a dating app why even swipe? Am I being crazy? It's a sign that he is not trustworthy right?

How could you know he's swiping? ?

If I was you, I'd be tempted to download the app and sit right in front of him swiping. I wouldn't put up with it if you guys are exclusive.

• Author
Totallyconfusedfla

I feel like he is telling a lot of single girls he is single. We made a fake profile. He matched but when we messaged he didn't respond. I think he is just swiping but it's so wrong! It's like he's looking to see what's out there!

Break up with him. He is doing what most men do, he is shopping for the next girlfriend before ending it with the current one.

• Like 1

He is definitely looking to upgrade. I can understand your anger. What are you going to do about it?

Either looking to 'upgrade' or, and this is wrong also but more common, fascinated or curious on who would match with him. I'm sure if he wasn't chatting or meeting his matches he would not consider it cheating but deep down he knows it's wrong.

If he asked himself if he would be ok if you did it. Well he wouldn't.

Up to you if you want to just end it without a conversation.

Just wrong and immature. A man who is content with what he has wouldn't need to swipe.

• Like 1
  • Author
Totallyconfusedfla

Right. That's how I feel. It's wrong and I don't trust him at all now

Who knows what else he is lying about.

I can't believe it! He seemed to good to be true...and turns out he is!!!!!