Don't know if GF is cheating/how do I confront?

Me & my GF have been having some problems do to not enough time together. So last Fri we spent a little time together & it was great. Fast forward to sun I drop her off at work for a few hrs with her car because I needed to check everything out because she's taking a road trip with her daughter to Las Vegas. So 3 hrs later I pick her up & I tell her I need to buy a air filter & she goes off on me. You had 5 hrs to check my car out! I told her that the store I went to ran out. Her daughter called & asked her if I washed the car & she started giving me attitude about that. I told her if she asked maybe I would have did it. She said I should've known. Wow! Keep in mind it's day 2 of her period(grumpy). So we text the next day everything is good. She comes home Thurs we didn't talk Fri, I text her sat morning no reply, call later in the evening VM. So I'm a Uber driver on the side, & 1 of my last trips was to her appt complex. Not a stocker, it happens a lot. Anyways 3 am & her car is not there. I took a screen shot of my trip info as proof that i wasn't checking up on her. Question is how do I approach the situation?

When you say she ignores you, it's the bigger problem, who needs to be solved anyway.

About her cheating, you don't have to confront her. Just ask her (after you're back talking to her) What were she doing on that night. If she says she was at home, she's lying and cheating, no doubt.

Edited by lolablue17
  • Like 1
Keep in mind it's day 2 of her period(grumpy).

Aside from whether you think she's cheating, the above is a poor excuse/justification for disrespect. One of the signs of someone checking out of a relationship is they start to get annoyed and irritated with everything that pertains to their partner. Probably has no respect for you either since you tolerate being spoken to that way.

• Like 3

You will need more proof. She could have spent the night with family or a friend's place for the night. Obviously you don't live together so she doesn't have to tell you about her whereabouts 24/7.

If you feel her behavior is out of the ordinary, man up and have a conversation with her face to face. Don't be flashin your fare as proof in a text about how you saw she wasn't there....so weak.

• Like 1

If she tells you she was at home when YOU know she wasn't, the hoe was cheating. If she gets angry that you know, she's cheating. Why she got angry? Well because you caught her. So step 1. Leave her ass and find someone who respects you and won't lie to you. Step 2. Forget her, move on. A woman like her isn't worth it and you'll feel much better once she's gone and dusted.