I feel like I don't know my own brother anymore

This isn't exactly MY situation but it's my little brothers and it's very confusing and hurtful which is why I want some help understanding wth is going on.

My brother was dating this girl for 2 1/2 years. He tells everyone that they actually weren't dating at all and that they were just having sex. That he never loved her or anything. He broke it off with her around December of last year. We live in a tiny town so everyone knows everyone. He has a new girlfriend whom he is sort of exclusive with. The reason I say "sort of" is because they let ppl know they're dating with Facebook pics, statuses etc but it seems to be common knowledge that he's not faithful. I thought he might've loved this girl because he really seemed to be happy. I have noticed lately his behavior and hers has been OFF.

She attacks the ex a lot for no reason. And I noticed that the ex never responds. The most she's ever said was when his gf texted her from his phone calling her a whore and she only said "k". For some reason the current GF seems to be VERY bothered by the ex. It makes her seem very insecure.

Recently the new gf told him she was 2 months pregnant. We were all shocked by this. Very shocked because he is so career driven that a kid would throw a wrench in his plans. When he told me and our mom he didn't seem very excited at all. He just kept saying "it wasn't planned". They kept telling everyone about it but the only thing she posted on social media was a quote about someone lying to her. Their relationship just didn't seem to be doing well and then all of a sudden she says she's pregnant.

We all hung out with mutual friends that night. And his ex fling or whatever he calls her was there. She asked him if he has a baby on the way and he told her yes. She asked if he's excited he said he doesn't know and eventually said "kinda". She also asked him if his Gf being pregnant didn't make him love her more he said "idk kinda I guess". She eventually told him she's happy for him and went to hang out with her friends. The entire night I noticed that his GF was sending him extremely long text. Everything seemed off. I noticed when the ex hugged him goodbye, he got a little too touchy and she said she has a BF. He chuckled and said "ha you're still mine". After she said bye to him she hugged me goodbye and walked away. I gave him an evil eye because this is shameful behavior.

Literally the next day he told me, our mom and almost everyone in our town that his gf "lost" the baby. He was telling everyone! Like literally everyone. We went for brunch with a lot of our friends including the ex. As soon as she sat down he said to her that the baby was lost. She asked him is he ok and he had a nonchalant response. Would you really tell everyone everything about your business this way if there wasn't something fishy going on?? She then told him that it's not her business. While they were talking he claimed someone snapped a pic of them talking and sent it to his Facebook and that his gf seen it. She said something like "why are people taking pics of me" and something else like leave her alone. He told her that the person took the pic because they found it funny that they were talking since they had a bad breakup.

At dinner a few days ago I went through his phone. I found out that HE himself took the picture of his ex and HE sent it to his gf. Why would he do that ?? That's creepy and I feel bad for the ex because that's harassment in a way. She's very pleasant and friendly when we are around her and I felt a little bad that he did this. It's almost like he's creating drama. And why does he Tell her EVERYTHING about his new relationship. I at this point don't even believe there was ever a baby. Both of their behaviors have been off. I want to confront my brother with this but I don't want our relationship to change. I feel he needs to get his life together. At this point I feel like they're both liars.

Mind your own business. If it's games and drama why play into it? Ignore it because it doesn't involve you. If your brother is an immature fool then that's his life to live that way.

• Like 1

You spend way too much time in your brother's business. To answer you question he's in love with the pregnant girl (who is no longer pregnant) and if his ex doesn't want to hear from him she should block him. How is your relationship going?

• Like 2

You really need to back out of your brother's business. Wow, you know WAY too much and you're focusing way too much on what he's doing, his ex gf, his current gf etc.

Find something else to focus on.