GF lied about her EX BF

Hi,

28 M.

My gf and i dated for 5 months and broke up. During that time she hung out alot with two guys who she said were just friends.

I broke up with her, but yesterday she said she still loved me and tbh i still love her so im thinking about getting back together. She said she needed to come clean and said that those two guys who were friends were actually ex bf's. They sometimes fooled around but before we dated.

She is a massage therapist and said that she also gives hand jobs, but only before and after we were dating.

In your opinion am i setting my self up to get hurt? My brain is clouded by love right now.

• Like 1

So, she's already established herself as a liar.

I'm sure she only fooled around and provided handjobs ONLY before and after you both dated. Shady.

• Like 4

The cream has gone sour.

You'll never be able to fully trust her again.

What you do about that, is something you'll need to think long and hard about.

Make sure you do.

• Like 2
The cream has gone sour.

You'll never be able to fully trust her again.

What you do about that, is something you'll need to think long and hard about.

Make sure you do.

Yea man the trust is gone. Please don't go back to her. Unless anytime she hangs out with friends you won't think anything is going on besides just hanging. She messed up not you. Don't make a mistake and take her back

• Like 2
Hi,

28 M.

My gf and i dated for 5 months and broke up. During that time she hung out alot with two guys who she said were just friends.

I broke up with her, but yesterday she said she still loved me and tbh i still love her so im thinking about getting back together. She said she needed to come clean and said that those two guys who were friends were actually ex bf's. They sometimes fooled around but before we dated.

She is a massage therapist and said that she also gives hand jobs, but only before and after we were dating.

In your opinion am i setting my self up to get hurt? My brain is clouded by love right now.

She sounds more like a prostitute than a massage therapist.

Move on hun....the trust is broken and the girl is sketchy

• Like 6
Cinnamonstix

Surely there are more women for you to date than ones who touch men's penises for money.

• Like 4

You do realise that men pay for a 'happy ending' massage? It means she's a prostitute

• Like 3

You already broke up with her once. Why do you want to go backwards, especially now when you have found out new negative info & no positive info about her?

• Like 2
Space Ritual

Yeah Five month long relationships usually stop massage therapists from giving handies.

Your ex or whatever she is performs sexual acts for money.

You think her story about not doing it while you dated is real?

if so, I have oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you.

You dated a prostitute. the only thing you need to do is get an STD test and stay away from her.

Seriously are you this foolish to believe her? lol.

• Like 3
bubbaganoosh

One gets what one deserves. If you know what she does for a living and gives out hand jobs as part of her job (Or so she claims) then that alone should make you think about your choice. Time for you to wise up friend.

How do you know it's not just hand jobs?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Thanks for your responses guys, you knocked the sense into me that i needed and what i deep down already knew. Looking back at it now it seems like something that would happen in a movie. I'm taking a little break from dating for now.