How to keep bad dates away?

I went on some dates with some guys, but found out that they're not my type, but they can be my good friends...

But I know that they don't want that, and one of them even emailed me like today saying that he can't stop thinking about me and wanna hang out again.

See, we go to nearby colleges/ similar social network, and like that guy, I even like his friends a lot. So, I can't think of a way to just stop hanging out with him without losing the new friends I made through him too, or could I still keep in touch with his friends? I mean they know we arent boy/girlfriends but still...?

And even for that other guy, I don't know his friends, but even I want to not have anything romantic or sexually to do with him, I find him as a nice friend that I wanna hang out with, but I guess I have to choose and just lose his friendship whatever, right?

unfortunately, a lot of college age guts just want a sexula relationship, which makes sense...why get too involved with a chic when you can sleep with her with outhe hassles.

so, yes, some guys will never get over the fact that you have a pussy and they want it.

and are you really THAT sorry you lose these guys that way?

I think its really hard to be just friends with someone of the opposite sex if one of the people involved wants more then just friendship. I think the best thing to do is to keep apart for awhile and then maybe after both people are over eachother they can be friends.