Should I keep fighting?

Hey everyone,

im 24yr old male who is in a relationship with a 22yr old girl that is currently long distance. My girlfriend and i have been together for 8 months and we were friends for 4yrs prior to that. In our relationship we both have seen each other bests and worsts and still maintained an understanding, strengthening our bond. I had helped her get into a college, which was 4hrs away, and tried to end our relationship because of the distance. She adamantly explained that there was no one else for her and she couldnt bare to not be able to contact me, so we continued our relationship. Within 2 weeks of class she had become popular with a group of guys, who one in particular she kept mentioning to me. She would tell me how "he's an idiot", " we went shopping", " you guys are alike and have the same birthday" etc. I started to become to jealous and asked her if she likes him, to which she said no. Over the next two days i hear less and less from her until the third day she calls and tells me that she has started to like the guy and have even kissed.....so we broke up. But she still calls and wants to talk and its hard because i dont want to be with anyone else. It has been 4 days since she told me and i had planned to move and get a new job. I call her once more and tell her bye and she opens up and tells me not only had they have kissed but she was drunk and gave him a bj, yet she still doesnt feel anything and has feelings for me but is unable to face and also unable to be alone. I told her to take this weekend to have space to herself and reflect on how she feels for both of us and then call me again. My questions to you all are:

Should i wait for her response or go forward with the move?

If she chooses me, should i go with my gut, forgive her and resume our relationship?

Thanks

• Like 1

Time to cut and run. It's very important that you go No Contact with her - and this includes unfriending her on social media.

No matter how much she cries about wanting to be friends, tell her she should have considered that before she went off with other guys. Don't let any misplaced pity for her hold back your recovery.

• Like 4

A BJ? Really? Are you kidding me?

She's having sex with him, man. The only fact that you current girlfriend calls you to tell you she gave a BJ to a guy is degrading and disrespectful. Where is your dignity?

• Like 5

LOL. It all starts right there, when they say "they're only friends"

Never believe that kind of sh*t. It always leads to a BJ hahaha

• Like 2
Hey everyone,

im 24yr old male who is in a relationship with a 22yr old girl that is currently long distance. My girlfriend and i have been together for 8 months and we were friends for 4yrs prior to that. In our relationship we both have seen each other bests and worsts and still maintained an understanding, strengthening our bond. I had helped her get into a college, which was 4hrs away, and tried to end our relationship because of the distance. She adamantly explained that there was no one else for her and she couldnt bare to not be able to contact me, so we continued our relationship. Within 2 weeks of class she had become popular with a group of guys, who one in particular she kept mentioning to me. She would tell me how "he's an idiot", " we went shopping", " you guys are alike and have the same birthday" etc. I started to become to jealous and asked her if she likes him, to which she said no. Over the next two days i hear less and less from her until the third day she calls and tells me that she has started to like the guy and have even kissed.....so we broke up. But she still calls and wants to talk and its hard because i dont want to be with anyone else. It has been 4 days since she told me and i had planned to move and get a new job. I call her once more and tell her bye and she opens up and tells me not only had they have kissed but she was drunk and gave him a bj, yet she still doesnt feel anything and has feelings for me but is unable to face and also unable to be alone. I told her to take this weekend to have space to herself and reflect on how she feels for both of us and then call me again. My questions to you all are:

Should i wait for her response or go forward with the move?

If she chooses me, should i go with my gut, forgive her and resume our relationship?

Thanks

If your gut feeling is taking her back after she blew this guy you probably need to take some Pepto Bismol for a sour stomach..

Come on kid, why would you even think about taking her back? You are long distance, she gave this guy a hummer, but doesn't have any feelings for him? You giving her some space to think about all of this will end with her giving him another one and telling you she doesn't have any feelings for him.. I don't want to be a jerk here, but she has absolutely no reason at all to be honest with you now or in the future.

Delete her from your life.

• Like 2

Eject her from your life right now.

The fact that you would even consider taking her back shows that you have a serious lack of self-respect.

She doesn't love you.

She's blowing other dudes, what is there worth fighting for? She might not have feelings for the dudes she is blowing, but the fact she is blowing them at all shows she definitely lacks any feelings for you. No girl is gonna go out and blow a dude if she has legit feelings for another.

Despite what you have had with this girl, with the years of friendship and more recently relationship, I'm sorry to say that girl seems to want her 'cake and eat it'. If you're content to sit on the sidelines and be the safe option, as and when she's bored or wants to get some attention then by all means carry on. Maybe she is a little confused to her feelings as you're both still quite young, but why should you be the one waiting in the wings, whilst she is sexually active with others. If this is your first love, then yes, it isn't easy giving it up. But thats what being a man is about. If you have no self respect then don't expect any potential partners to have any either. If you behave like a door mat, then don't be surprised if someone does decide to trample all over you. Good luck, either way.

Woman Speak:

I don't like him: I do

He's a jerk: I want to date him

We just hung out: It was a date

Nothing happened: We could not keep our lips off of each other

We just kissed: Means oral sex, because after all it was just using their lips

Oral: Means they have done it, are doing it, will keep on doing it

Dump and never go back.