Should I say hello to this guy at my gym?

veronicalawrence

There is this one guy who is in one of my classes, most weeks. I find him looking at me a lot. I can always see him in the corner of my eye looking at me, especially if I'm talking to another guy in the class.

Tonight he asked whether he could use one of my weights when he could've got one at the back of the class, I guess because we were close to each other. I smiled and said yes. I noticed he didn't even end up using it.

Next time I see him, should I approach him?

StalwartMind

I would suggest making a rawr sound instead, just to see his reaction. I guess you could say hello too if you prefer to be more civilized, depends on what your overall plan is.

Sure, just smile and say "Hi" as you walk by. Sometimes that's all it takes. For guys, we're not that dumb to realize that, that is an invitation for a conversation.

Learningtowalkagain

Start a conversation with him and see if he takes it from there. If he's checking you out he's interested on some level. He might just be shy or have social anxiety. Women can be intimidating. I know guys who have seen combat that don't have the balls to approach a strange women.