Feeling sad due to missed opportunity...

So yeah, I'm kind of sad I missed a great opportunity with a great woman.

I'm at this hostel abroad at the moment, and 2 nights ago I met this stunning blonde. We got talking and sooner enough it was clear to me there was some chemistry.

On that very night we went out together to grab some drinks. At the first pub I told her I found her really attractive and that I had the hots for her. She blushed, looked down and was like "No, I'm not!" We finished our drinks and headed to a club.

At one point she grabbed my hand and we walked together.

Can I just add that both of us said we were happy being single.

The next day we spent all afternoon and evening together. We went to a bar... she was touching me a hell lot and she didn't seem bothered about people thinking we were a couple. She wanted to take loads of pictures with me too and was askign me questions along the way.

We ended up in this nice café.

When we got back to the hostel it was already late. She got into a heated discussion with the hostel staff because they wouldn't let her stay over the night.

After we sat back down with our teas I asked if she wanted share my bed.

It's almost as if she was waiting for me to say it because she was like "OMG! Are you sure that's OK with you? I mean I haven't had a shower or anything!".

Thing is, because it's a dorm, I really didn't want to run the risk of making a move on her...

I don't even know if she wanted me to either lol ... she was probably thinking that it was too risky anyway..

Gosh.... :lmao: Oh well! :cool:

After we sat back down with our teas I asked if she wanted share my bed.

It's almost as if she was waiting for me to say it because she was like "OMG! Are you sure that's OK with you? I mean I haven't had a shower or anything!".

Thing is, because it's a dorm, I really didn't want to run the risk of making a move on her...

I don't even know if she wanted me to either lol ... she was probably thinking that it was too risky anyway..

Gosh.... :lmao: Oh well! :cool:

Her saying "Are you sure that's OK with you? I mean I haven't had a shower or anything!" was her saying yes. All that you had to do was tell her that you liked her just the way she is and that you were sure. Are you telling me that you did not say yes you were sure? Are you kidding me? :lmao: Oh well! Edited by Try
  • Like 1
  • Author
Her saying "Are you sure that's OK with you? I mean I haven't had a shower or anything!" was her saying yes. All that you had to do was tell her that you liked her just the way she is and that you were sure. Are you telling me that you did not say yes you were sure? Are you kidding me? :lmao: Oh well!

Oh darn it haha! Well of course I said it was perfectly fine, but I didn't what I should have said like "I like you just the way you are" which is exactly how I feel about her!

She's a really sweet girl, definitely the kind of girl most men would dream of. Very down to Earth, sincere and of course pretty.

The main reason why I was too anxious to make a move on her when we were in bed was the fact that it was pitch dark (lol I know) and there were 6 people getting to sleep :S

It seemed pretty obvious to me that the feelings were reciprocated, but unfortunately due these circumstances, making a move was really a no-go!

The main reason why I was too anxious to make a move on her when we were in bed was the fact that it was pitch dark (lol I know) and there were 6 people getting to sleep :S

It seemed pretty obvious to me that the feelings were reciprocated, but unfortunately due these circumstances, making a move was really a no-go!

When a girl gets into bed with you in the dark, and as we discussed earlier tells you that it is OK to have sex with her, how on earth do you turn this around and interpret this as a no-go situation? I am sure that she went away wondering WTF just happened. Dude, stop rationalizing and admit that you blew it. You should learn from this. Edited by Try
Lois_Griffin

Ugh...a hostel isn't exactly the atmosphere to be 'romantic' in. Most look like budget, thread-bare dorm rooms and there's not a lot of privacy in many of them.

HARDLY the place to fly your freak flag.

• Like 1
  • Author
Come on,dude! Did you at least get her number? Twitter? Facebook?

She pretty much handed all of them to me - bar Twitter.

She's in Denmark now anyway.

She pretty much handed all of them to me - bar Twitter.

She's in Denmark now anyway.

Second chance saloon.

Don't mess up next time :laugh: