after split up

Confusion12

After me and my Current GF split up she had slept with another guy, we are back together now, but i am finding it extremely difficult to move on with our relationship as this is always playing on my mind.( however she has become very clingy and is always saying that she loves me so much and doesn't stop giving me any sort of attention.

pleae ask further question to have a greater understanding of my situation, i would really appreciate advice

WonderWoman911

It may be difficult or hard to move on. So it's all about time healing everything. You mentioned that she's clingy, showing you affection, etc., I'm thinking she realizes that she wants things to be better between the two of you. But you also said that she slept with him AFTER the split. So technically y'all weren't together.

She realizes her mistake, and your value to her.....people hop in the sac with someone else after a breakup out of hurt and confusion, not passion and emotional connection. You both have a lot of healing to do together....you will get past this. Most value more what they have lost after an act of infidelity. It builds a stronger bond because it opens up your communication and expression of your feelings......something that was lacking in your relationship before.