no more second chances right?

confused1027

in the beginning of our relationship my boyfriend cheated on me and i stayed with him. he had been continuously messaging and saying things he shouldnt have to another girl OVER TEXT and i didnt think it was a huge deal at the time) recently he cheated on me again (this time he got physical with another girl who a CLOSE friend of mine) and i ended it. after talking with him, we both really miss each other and he wants me back. he says he'll never do it again but he has done it twice and will probably do it again right?

in the beginning of our relationship my boyfriend cheated on me and i stayed with him. he had been continuously messaging and saying things he shouldnt have to another girl OVER TEXT and i didnt think it was a huge deal at the time) recently he cheated on me again (this time he got physical with another girl who a CLOSE friend of mine) and i ended it. after talking with him, we both really miss each other and he wants me back. he says he'll never do it again but he has done it twice and will probably do it again right?

Once a cheater always a cheater.

• Like 4
Lois_Griffin

Well, this would actually be his THIRD chance, not 'another 2nd chance.'

Do you know the definition of insanity?

It's doing the same thing over and over and over but expecting different results.

Go ahead and get back with him. He'll do what he's always done. Cheat.

• Like 1

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You'd have to be truly mad to take someone like him back.

• Like 2

If your partner loves you then you will NEVER have to give them any type of "Second chance" when it comes to cheating, because they would never ruin the first chance via cheating if they truly loved or respected you anyways.

It can be hard to figure out if someone loves you, but it can be real easy to figure out if they don't: cheating is one of those ways you easily figure it out.

• Like 1

Sounds like you've got a player on your hands. As much as it may hurt, I'd toss him aside. If you're feeling particularly brave and forgiving, you may want to be platonic friends with him, but I'd strongly advise against anything more. Your call, though.