So I found out my boyfriend is married :3 !!!

My older thread and all threads I posted are POINTLESS now.

My so called boyfriend is INDEED married and even has a daughter!

His close friend just confided this news to me and even shared the photos of his wife and daughter.

He said he couldn't bear this double timing on the side of my boyfriend and didn't want me to stay in the dark about his marital status hence he showed me the photos to unveil the truth about my boyfriend.

I cannot believe my "boyfriend" double crossed me and his wife like this. I am literally shattered. He told me girls used to pester him hence he has claimed to be married to ward them off.

He never revealed his marital status until he was forced by the UK radio people.

He always refused to talk about his wife claiming, talking about his marriage or wife takes the attention away from his professional life.

He didn't even say he has a daughter! Not even in public! He never uploaded photos with his wife, only uploaded pictures of himself.

He wouldn't talk about her but could talk in detail and say great things about me, his female colleagues, even commenting on how they maintain such a great body.

His friend showed me the photos of his daughter and wife and he has 1 picture with both of them. His friend told me that he is ashamed of his wife because she is quite ugly and looks a little uneducated while he is quite handsome. And so he is ashamed of showing his wife to the public because they will say that his wife is so ugly and he is handsome so he hides her and doesn't show her.

Also, he said she isn't exactly normal because she acts rather foolishly, has made her 2 year old daughter's facebook account and writes weird things.

He also said they mostly take pictures individually and sometimes take pictures together.

I am SHOCKED. My boyfriend has been acting single and as if he is not married for the last 1 year when he has a child and wife for the last 2 or 3 years!

He sits with me as if we are glued together and before we got together, he used to flirt so much with me and other females!

He keeps getting phone calls from women but he never changed his number. He stays awake every single night, comes online every hour to speak to me or other girls!

Lately he had been acting really fishy with another female colleague about whom I posted my last thread!

I cannot believe my eyes or ears. I thought it was photoshop. Because I remember seeing the picture of him and his daughter and I was told it was his niece!

But then I saw her cover pic of the same fort palace he went for holidays in February!

He never talks about his wife and talked in great detail about his female colleague (even complimenting her on her body) he probably has an affair with now.

She didnt even come on his birthday last year and everyone thought he was really lying about being married! He even said he was single in Bali!

What kind of man is he?! And what sort of wife does he have who has no issues or doesn't even check up on her husband's activities?! Does she have 0 self esteem? Or she's really dumb and illiterate like his friend said?!

Lois_Griffin
His friend showed me the photos of his daughter and wife and he has 1 picture with both of them. His friend told me that he is ashamed of his wife because she is quite ugly and looks a little uneducated while he is quite handsome. And so he is ashamed of showing his wife to the public because they will say that his wife is so ugly and he is handsome so he hides her and doesn't show her.

In his friggen dreams. Is this jerk's name Brad Pitt? Sounds as though he thinks pretty highly of himself. What a joke.

This guy is such a low-life piece of sh*t that words fail me.

What kind of man is he?! And what sort of wife does he have who has no issues or doesn't even check up on her husband's activities?! Does she have 0 self esteem? Or she's really dumb and illiterate like his friend said?!

A lying, low-down, scumbag snake in the grass who CONNED you.

Who give's a crap whether she's stupid, ugly, gullible, clueless, or illiterate? What does that have to do with anything? Does that make his vows to her different somehow? Does that make his LYING to you and CONNING you into a relationship somehow different?

I'd tell loser boy's wife NOW exactly what he's been up to. Maybe the poor, crazy, ugly, illiterate wife will take this lying, worthless jack-hole to the cleaners in divorce court and he'll end up living in a cardboard box down by the river. And if he does, please post a video of it on YouTube so I can laugh my ass off.

What a low life.

• Like 4

People like this boggle the mind.

What goes on in their heads?

Thank goodness you found out the truth.

Hope you're doing Ok.

Take care.

• Like 3
mystikmind2005
In his friggen dreams. Is this jerk's name Brad Pitt? Sounds as though he thinks pretty highly of himself. What a joke.

This guy is such a low-life piece of sh*t that words fail me.

A lying, low-down, scumbag snake in the grass who CONNED you.

Who give's a crap whether she's stupid, ugly, gullible, clueless, or illiterate? What does that have to do with anything? Does that make his vows to her different somehow? Does that make his LYING to you and CONNING you into a relationship somehow different?

I'd tell loser boy's wife NOW exactly what he's been up to. Maybe the poor, crazy, ugly, illiterate wife will take this lying, worthless jack-hole to the cleaners in divorce court and he'll end up living in a cardboard box down by the river. And if he does, please post a video of it on YouTube so I can laugh my ass off.

What a low life.

Spoken with such passion! *like*

Why does it always give me such a warm fuzzy feeling when i see liars get caught out?? I don't know?

I managed to stay loyal to my ex even though we had only had sex twice in the last two years before she told me it was over and moved out... and before things got bad we were only having sex once a month, but of course that ended up making me feel undesirable and resentful and hence the downward spiral to divorce.

It got to the point where i would actually feel jealous of men whose women cheated on them.... because it means their woman is actually interested in sex!

So i endured 10 years in total of feeling unwanted in the bedroom, yet i never cheated, never even considered it. so i really have no time for cheaters, none at all.

• Like 1

What kind of man he is? He's a player, a serial cheater. No self-esteem so they compensate with sex. Inform the wife and then be on your way, men like this are useless. And get STD tested...! Who knows how many other girlfriends he has.

On a sidenote; you knew he is around other women a lot. Why did you decide to be his GF?

• Like 1

It's probably a marriage of convenience so he is free to do whatever as long as she doesn't have to see it. There are a lot of people that have this arrangement going, but don't mention it.

Have you even confronted him about it?

• Like 1
loveweary11

Where do people find the time to lead double lives?

I canteven find the time to live one life.

• Like 4

Take screenshots of texts.

Take incriminating video.

Expose him.

Post the fall out here.

Laugh with us.

Get over him.

• Like 3

An extra and valid reason to ask a guy in the early beginnings of any kind of relationship if he's seeing someone/engaged/married. Makes sense now.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers

Really? Blaming his wife for not checking things out when YOU just found out he was married .... for the LAST YEAR?

Who's problem is this really?

HE CLEARLY is very manipulative.

Of course he's married to someone he can manipulate and trash.

That's what manipulators do.

Imagine what he would have to say about you behind your back.

I suggest you expose him to his wife.

She probably won't believe it because he's so manipulative. But hopefully his next (concurrent?) girlfriend does the same and then she'll see the bigger picture.

His wife doesn't deserve this and neither do you.

What a loser. DUMP DUMP DUMP.

• Like 1

YOU didn't even know he was married, you believed him.

So what sort of gf are you? A gf who doesn't even check up on her bf's activities?! Does she have 0 self esteem? Or she's really dumb and illiterate ?

I guess he duped her in exactly the same way he duped you.

Weasel words intended to throw you off the scent.

Stop being jealous and beating his wife up, she may be a highly intelligent and lovely woman.

The focus for your ire needs to be on him and him alone, as no doubt he will try and worm his way back into your bed, with some sob story.

• Like 1