Should I trust her?

howzehedoit

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 5 months now. She is an amazingly fun person, but I have the biggest feeling that I shouldn't trust her or get to emotionally attached to her and here is why (would love some advice):

Month 1 & 2: The night we met, she came to a party at my house. It was getting late and she was talking about this guy who was following her around all night and texting her. She continued to tell me/us how much she hated the guy and how annoying her was. She ends up inviting the guy to the party and sitting on his lap and hugging on him. Her and I end up dating not to long after that night. Unfortunately, whenever she gets drunk she always tells me how she's going to cheat on me or how she has already cheated on me but when she is sober in the morning she doesn't recall saying anything and denies she ever said it. For the first two months her ex bf was constantly texting her telling her that he loved her and missed her and she always said she never replied and that he was just crazy. She also had a guy friend (Chris) who would always call her at 1-2am. I told her that I felt like it was disrespectful but she said that I needed to get over it and that he was just a friend. He also sent her a text one night saying that he wanted to "be inside of her", she laughed it off and said it was probably one of his friends messing around on his phone. For the must part, everything was really good for the first two months (minus her telling me she was going to cheat on me).

Month 3 & 4: We go out one night and her ex sends text asking her if he can come over. I asked her what that was all about and she tells me that she doesn't know. So I ask her why she doesn't just reply, "I'm with my bf right now. Ill talk to you tomorrow". She then tells me that she doesn't want to hurt his feelings and that she doesn't even want to respond. That next morning we sit down and I ask her whats going on, and after about 30 minutes of back and forth she finally tells me that she cheated on me with him a few weeks ago. I left her house without really saying much. She called me later that day and told me that she still has feelings for her ex and that's where she wants to be. I tell her that there are no hard feelings and I wish her the best of luck. Around 9pm she sends me a text asking if I could come and see her at work. I go into her work and she continues to tell me how she made a huge mistake and how she just said it because its her defense mechanism. She then asked me if we could have another chance and forget that today ever happened. A few weeks later, she asked if I would be okay if she went out to lunch with her friend Chris. I told her that she didn't have to ask my permission to go out to lunch with her friends. I was totally cool with it I just wasn't okay with him going to her house after dinner. She agreed. Around 8pm she text me and says shes headed home and then i get a text around 2am, she tells me that she is "sooo drunk". I ask her where she is and she tells me she went to Chris's house after dinner. She is slurring her words and then I can her Chris ask her why shes on the phone with her BF. She then hangs up on me. Long two months short, I broke up with her last Sunday because I felt we wanted different things in life. She called me Friday morning, drunk, and asked if she could come over later that night to talk. While we are on the phone she is talking to some guy in the background so I ask who she was with and she said Chris and informed me that he spent the night at her house last night. She comes to my house later that night and tells me how much she misses me and how shes done nothing but cry since we split up. She says she really wants a relationship with me and wants me to consider giving it another try. She tells me that her ex has been trying really hard to come back into her life and she is positive that she doesn't want him. I asked her if she had sex with him and she said, yes. I asked her if she had sex with Chris and she said, no. Well, 2am rolls around and guess who is calling her...Chris. She refused to answer saying, "I never answer his calls when he calls me this late". I just don't a guy would continuously call a girl at 1-2am unless he was wanting something. :mad:. There is a lot more to this story but this post is getting kind of long. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

oh BTW, I'm 28 and she is 30. Not sure if that's relevant.

OMFG - her age is ENTIRELY relevant. I was assuming she was 19 at the beginning of your post.

RUN. FAR. AWAY.

Do you really want to deal with a 30 year old WOMAN who drinks, blacks out....and I'm pretty sure she is cheating......all for attention......

Again, RUN.

• Like 2
Jessie1231

No, you shouldn't trust her. She sounds like a cheating alcoholic who uses being drunk as an excuse to treat you terribly. Can you even imagine how many times she's really cheated on you that she "doesn't remember" because she was drunk?

Break up with her for good and get yourself checked for STD's.

• Like 1

Dude? Really? I really need to point this out to you? SHE'S BEEN CHEATING ON YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!

Dude, drop her and move on. Almost everytime she reached out to you, you go running to her. She's pulling on the leash to see if the dog is still there! She's playing you!

Run! At 30, she is very immature.

• Like 1

When I started reading the post I expected her to be 15 years old, then it says she's twice that age. Dude, run run run! You may keep her as occassional booty call, but NO relationship.

• Like 1

Not good, bro. Not good at all.

There's something better for you than this. Where would you say you are in life? Looking to settle down or looking to just have fun?

• Like 1
mrs rubble

Good lord! I can't think of a singe reason why you would even want to be around that much drama. No you can't trust her, you should get tested for STI's as she's already admitted cheating.

• Like 1
  • Author
howzehedoit

I appreciate all the feedback and help. I think I just needed to confirm what I already know. Thanks to everyone who answered!!!! :)

• Like 1

She's not 30. This must be some wacky 13 going on 30 stuff. This girl HAD to of recently jumped from age 13 to 30 via magic. There is no other explanation.

• Like 1