Woman at the gym

I go to the gym 5-6 days a week, I see this woman there all the time. We've only exchanged smiles and good mornings and I've never talked to her. I wear my ring so I'm sure she sees it, she doesn't wear a ring but my wife takes her rings off at the gym. I go early so the gym is pretty much empty. Yesterday morning I'm on the stair climber and she gets on the one next to me. The thing is the machines are very close together and they were all open, she could have chosen one away or farther down. I made a little small talk and she was kind of quite, she smiled a lot but didn't say much, just seemed a little shy. I mean I'm not looking for anything. Shes petite, long black hair, exotic I'm from the islands look, pink nails, pink shoes, cute little running shorts, I mean I barely notice her. I am happily married but I was just wondering, was she putting the feelers out or have I just been out of the game too long. My wife gets hit on all the time, it would just make me feel good to know this hottie, I mean person would be feeling me out...just a thought?

• Like 1
I_Give_Up67

The last gym I was member of was the biggest hookup joint I'd ever been in before. It was quite pathetic watching men and women pretending to workout, hogging up equipment that I wanted to use, putting on a show for potential F-buddies.

Even my personal trainer would abandon me to go flirt!

There was one young lady at another gym that I used, that liked to intentionally expose herself (breasts and vjay) while working out, but she would get highly offended if you approached her.

So, it's possible the young lady in your gym may like just like the attention, or she may want you make the first move and hit on her.

• Like 2
  • Author
The last gym I was member of was the biggest hookup joint I'd ever been in before. It was quite pathetic watching men and women pretending to workout, hogging up equipment that I wanted to use, putting on a show for potential F-buddies.

Even my personal trainer would abandon me to go flirt!

There was one young lady at another gym that I used, that liked to intentionally expose herself (breasts and vjay) while working out, but she would get highly offended if you approached her.

So, it's possible the young lady in your gym may like just like the attention, or she may want you make the first move and hit on her.

Yeah I do know what you're talking about, this gym is pretty family oriented but all that goes on here too. Early a.m. workouts usually rid me of that posing stuff but it's still around. The woman in the trucker hat with the side boob and butt cheeks doing some kind of leg lifts where she puts her heels by her ears...lol

• Like 1
I_Give_Up67
Yeah I do know what you're talking about, this gym is pretty family oriented but all that goes on here too. Early a.m. workouts usually rid me of that posing stuff but it's still around. The woman in the trucker hat with the side boob and butt cheeks doing some kind of leg lifts where she puts her heels by her ears...lol

:lmao:

It should be eye candy to me, but it's so damn obvious that it really just turns me off. But if I were you, I'd just enjoy the attention from her and the tension..:)

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
Shes petite, long black hair, exotic I'm from the islands look, pink nails, pink shoes, cute little running shorts, I mean I barely notice her.

:laugh:

It usually feels good to be flirted with. I'm pretty sure I miss it more often than not, but the times I catch on can give me a bit of a boost.

We just have to remember who we are, while appreciating the attention.

• Like 2
  • Author
:laugh:

It usually feels good to be flirted with. I'm pretty sure I miss it more often than not, but the times I catch on can give me a bit of a boost.

We just have to remember who we are, while appreciating the attention.

I'm sure I miss it most times also, mostly because I'm not looking, but it's nice to know the fairer sex still finds you attractive!

• Like 3
The last gym I was member of was the biggest hookup joint I'd ever been in before.

ABSOLUTELY. I thought about going to the gym in my college city - I just walked past when a few guys gave me bedroom eyes. Turned on my heel and left. Went to a dancing school - turned out there was a gym right next to it; again, bedroom eyes everywhere. :lmao: Still did the dancing lessons because it was fun and the school had its own area in a different building. I do my sports at home now.

• Like 2
I_Give_Up67
ABSOLUTELY. I thought about going to the gym in my college city - I just walked past when a few guys gave me bedroom eyes. Turned on my heel and left. Went to a dancing school - turned out there was a gym right next to it; again, bedroom eyes everywhere. :lmao: Still did the dancing lessons because it was fun and the school had its own area in a different building. I do my sports at home now.

Since I travel everyday for work, all of the hotels I stay in have decent workout rooms. I have a full gym at home now for when I'm home on the weekends. I can concentrate on actually working out now, instead of becoming distracted by the bare butt cheeks in front of me! :lmao:

• Like 2
mrs rubble

My girlfriend and I used to go to the gym together and workout and then soak in the spa & chat in the sauna, we used to flirt like crazy with two guys who did the same after their boxing. It was the highlight of our time there. We always referred to them as " our boyfriends at the gym ". Lol!! Innocent fun!

• Like 1

Ewwwww interacting with other people while you exercise. :sick:

When women place themselves in close proximity to you while many other options are available it always says something.

• Author
All evidence to the contrary! :p:p:p

lol, my wife knows I look. We will be out and a ''blessed'' person will walk by, she laughs and says, did you get a good look!

Ewwwww interacting with other people while you exercise. :sick:

When women place themselves in close proximity to you while many other options are available it always says something.

Yeah, sweaty people gross!

Most women I know would definitely avoid getting that close, unless?