I think he married the girl who we fought about him flirting with over the internet

DatingDirection

I found my first love of my life at 26 years old. We broke up, and now I think he married the girl who we fought about him flirting with over the internet, and he and her both claiming they are just friends. Well, I guess thank g-d im not with him. But it still hurts a bit.

• Like 1
  • Author
DatingDirection
That sucks. He was just a liar. He's probably lying to her now.

Thank you for your OP. You know, it's interesting because I remember I sent her a message, asking if the two of them were flirting with each other. She denied it, and stated they're friends. She went on to further explain, how she dated a guy, that got mad at her for flirting with another guy, and she said it was a matter of cultural differences. Well...now that I think back on this conversation, I would laugh my head off, if they are married, because you're absolutely right, he lied to me, with her, and now, he will lie to her, with her. Karma is a bitch.

• Like 1

Sounds like a good base for a healthy marriage. If you're into cheating and drama and this kinda stuff, you know.

• Like 1

Look at it this way. You have confirmation that your instincts are dead on. That is way more valuable then a bad marriage.

• Like 4
  • Author
DatingDirection
If its any consolation...if he lied to you he will lie to her. Even if he did marry her, I doubt it will last.

Funny you should say this, one of the last things I said to him was, you know what, you're going to end up divorced.

• Like 1
  • Author
DatingDirection
Look at it this way. You have confirmation that your instincts are dead on. That is way more valuable then a bad marriage.

Thank g-d, I didn't go through a divorce, or have kids with him. That, your right would have been worse. It's just too bad, because he has many beautiful qualities, that I loved about him, and I still love about him to this day. Loyalty however, is not one of them, nor is trust. What to do, lol. (Rhetorical question)

• Like 1
  • Author
DatingDirection
It sounds like they were made for each other and you were made for something better.

Thank you. That is uplifting to hear. That's very nice. I shall remember that.

• Like 1
I found my first love of my life at 26 years old. We broke up, and now I think he married the girl who we fought about him flirting with over the internet, and he and her both claiming they are just friends. Well, I guess thank g-d im not with him. But it still hurts a bit.

Maybe you dodged a bullet! Look forward not backward!! who cares who that liar married, you know?

• Like 1

We never know what life will throw at us, or what predicament we will find ourselves in. He found the love of his life, and unfortunately it wasn't your turn to. When you fall madly in love again (and you will), you will think back at this moment and be glad it happened because if it wasn't for the breakup you would not have met your true Mr.Right. :)

• Like 1
  • Author
DatingDirection
We never know what life will throw at us, or what predicament we will find ourselves in. He found the love of his life, and unfortunately it wasn't your turn to. When you fall madly in love again (and you will), you will think back at this moment and be glad it happened because if it wasn't for the breakup you would not have met your true Mr.Right. :)

Let's hope so, because at some point, he and I were each other's soulmates. Funny, how energy shifts, and soul mates come to an end, only to left hoping to find their new orange half.