Not sure how to go about this..

Ok I'm gonna try and keep it short.

My girlfriends ex is back in town, and my gf is coming to visit me this weekend.

I also have to work pretty much all day Saturday

They broke up on semi good terms over the summer, and once in a blue moon talk via text (nothing major, just hows your family, etc. he is the one who initiates it, and the convos don't last very long). So its not like they despise each other.

She also owes him a little money, and has a electronic device of his that he wants back. I don't know if they are going to do the exchange this weekend or not, I haven't asked, and I don't really want to bring it up.

I'm just worried they are going to meet up in secret or something..

I know it may be a little irrational of me, but I just can't shake this feeling.

My question is, should I speak to her about it while she's here? Should I express my concern? Not in an accusatory way, just more like "It really makes me feel weird that he's in town right now" or something like that?

Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by kidinfo1

I know some people who take their time paying back money owed, don't really want to. I have a feeling she doesn't want to or return the object he keeps asking about. In other words she's giving him the run-around.

Don't express your weaknesses with her, just casually have a dicussion with her, and confirm what actions she is going to take, to drop off whatever belongs to him.

So say in a joking way "So are you going to give it back to him anytime? or are you thinking you should keep it lol." "You have been hanging onto it for so long..."