Don't ever cheat - not worth it!

I have some advice, anyone thinking of having an affair with someone it is not worth it. Having to put up with so much b..s.. from that person really ages you. Best thing to do is ignore and find someone better which is what I have done. Good luck guys!

The 'problem' is that most people "affair down", as in exchanging a loyal partner and kids for the toothless twat/hag next door.

• Like 1
The 'problem' is that most people "affair down", as in exchanging a loyal partner and kids for the toothless twat/hag next door.

While an AP might be ugly on the inside for their part in cheating and deception, many are far from your description.

• Author

True and it really is not worth the hassle coping with someone being an a..hole all the time. I'm done with people starting s... about me. Which is why it is not worth it having an affair with someone who is just going to be a complete prick about it. If you think you want to have an affair just have a long hard think what this is going to do to you and knowing the person who you had an affair with, can turn into some nasty human being who does not deserve to be on this planet.

You shouldn't cheat because you should be better than that. Break up or divorce or whatever if you cannot stay committed.

Know the difference between right and wrong and take the high road.