I was framed by love of my life.

I had moved into a new city to take up my first job. Thats where i met him. He was my colleague. We just had just a formal introduction of each other and i happen to get into comfort zone with him in a very short period of time.He told me that he had a girlfriend and he dint seem happy talking about her.I thought may be they are going through some rough patch.Then as days pass by he gets flirty and makes move to be more than 'just friends'.I was a little hesitant because he was still in a 3yr old realtionship,i use to give him hints that i like him but it would be great if he was single.During the week followed by that ,it looked like his relationship with the other girl was falling apart.He was on long phone conversation arguing all the time,he use to be restlessly texting and was having a hard time concentrating in work.One fine evening,he told me that he broke up with her and the immediate next morning he asks me out on a date and since then we started dating.But then i had my own doubts,i was like how did a 3year old realtionship come to an end just like that with bunch of phone calls and texts,When i questioned him he told me that she couldnt bear the break up she had tried killing her self by over dosing herself with antibiotics.So,i dint want to dig into this issue anymore and wanted to leave the poor girl alone.

The following 6 months was the best time of my life.He tried to woo my a** off.He was absolutely romantic,he gave all his time,said he loved me more than words could express,we even had fights on who loved more,best part he even asked me to marry him.He came down to my parents house and met them,tried his best to impress them.We had been through all ups and downs even in this shot period.We lost our jobs,we had to put through unemployment,financial issues,frustration and lots more.I stood by him no matter what.I worked hard and got a job in the company i always dreamt off and i also pulled some strings and got him a job.

Just when i thought everything was perfect,he started acting weird with me.His phone would be switched off most of the time,when i ask about it he said that his phone ran out of charge.He reduced the frequency of meeting me.he came up with new and unbelievable stories everyday. I knew something was wrong,but then i dint want to believe my inner voice.

One fineday,i see that he and his so called ex gf have put up status stating that they are celebrating their 4th anniversary,My whole life fell apart after i read that.I called him,swore at him and asked him to stop treating me like a dumb**** as i know what is going on,he convinced me saying that she asked him to put up the status and he was scared whether she ll kill herself again ,he cried as though some one was dead and asked me not to leave.I gave him a chance but i knew it was high time i wake up and wait for a chance to catch him red handed,but some corner of my heart there was a strong belief that the guy who was so caring and so romantic,more than anything, a wonderfull human being with child like heart would never hurt my feelings.But then,everything came to an end on our first anniversary day,when he asked me not to post any pictures of us or put up any status in any social media,i got suspicious,I also happen to learn that he had lied to me that he is visting his granny and been on a trip with the other girl.I called her up and asked if he was with her,she said yes and she confirms that he was cheating on both of us.He never broke up with her and she never attempted for a suicide.

I was devasted beyond words,everything was a lie,when the other girl and i dug into the matter more deeply,we came to a conclusion that he did all this just to get into our pants and other benifits like job,money etc.I still cant belive this happend to me,I pray that this would all be just a nightmare and i would just wake up on a lazy sunday morning with his arms around me.But like always,my prayers never worked.When i spoke to him recently i learnt that he is still in touch with the other girl and is craving to win her back and he also confessed that i was just a fling.I was torn apart after hearing it,i even cut my wrist as i felt like i was not worth a penny in this world.It was very hard to hear that from a guy who meant the world to me and whose happiness is all i ever wanted.Now,I am getting better with help of my friends and by keeping myself busy.I have totally stopped any kind of communication with him,but it still hurts and i am not able to put it behind my back by pretending as though nothing ever happened.I need some sunshine and some hope for a brighter future with no liers and cheaters.

Thats an awful thing to be put through. I hope you can make a good recovery from it.

How long ago did you and he part company?

Sorry for your pain. Honest people have a hard time protecting themselves from dishonest people who intentionally use your integrity and trust against you to satisfy their selfish purposes. I hope you both exposed him and left his lying cheating a$$,

• Like 1

Sorry for your pain, but no more hurting yourself.

he is not worth it.

It hurts now, but it is so good that he is not in your life anymore.

Stay strong and keep up the NC. I do hope you do not still have to work with him.

• Like 2

I need some sunshine and some hope for a brighter future with no liers and cheaters.

Make a promise to yourself that you will never, ever again engage a man:

1. you work with;(many companies have policies against office romances)

2. is not at least 1 year post break up; and

3. with whom you abandon the idea of digging deeper to get information that you need to protect yourself and your heart.

Most people are not ready to move on to a new relationship days after breaking up with someone. They are still in the messy zone weeks, if not months, after it's gone down. They need to get past their "year of 1st's".

• Like 2
  • Author

I dont work with him anymore ...

thanks for the support and advice...

I am totally working on erasing that particular phase of life and moving on..

• Like 1
I dont work with him anymore ...

thanks for the support and advice...

I am totally working on erasing that particular phase of life and moving on..

You live, you learn, you grow, and you move on a little more wiser :)