Is our relationship worth saving ?

Why won't he take me back?

Okay my ex told me he was done with me. Quick run down...he's legally separated (to start with) had major trust issues from the beginning. We rushed into a relationship but I wasn't sure if he was being 100 about everything so I kinda kept my options open...but we were still dating. We broke up because he ended up going thru my phone so while we were on break I had messed with someone else and didn't tell him...we ended up getting back together and broke up again because I showed up unannounced to his house and one of his "female friends" was there with her kids. So we still kept in contact after wards. He claimed he didn't trust me and he wanted me to start being honest with him so I started confessing. When I told him about the dude I messed with he completely cut me off...blocked me and told me he didn't want anything else to do with me. He may write an email every other day saying how I'm not loyal, I'm a hoe and I'm never going to change and I'm a liar. I never asked this man for anything...not a dime. When he needed help I'd give him money every now and then but It's just one big *** mess. I don't even know what to do I just know I care about him and I want to work things out. Now he says he's done and he blocked me on his phone and won't say a word to me.

What a train wreck. Why on earth would you want to be involved with such drama? Find someone who respects you, and you can in turn respect. Life is too short to waste it on this kind of bad relationship.

No this relationship is not worth trying to save. You have no trust & without that foundation, there is no point. You were a rebound at best. You two took a "break" which is an inane concept & really just a test drive for a break up. You both did things on that break & he can't forgive you for that. IMO there was nothing to forgive because you were free to do what you wanted when you two weren't together but even though he was seeing other women, he can't handle the fact that you were with another man.

Let this mess go. Find a healthier match.

You saved yourself drama AND you saved your money. Good thing because this guy is broken, and darling you should never have to fix a broken wing in hopes to get a stable relationship out of someone. Get those feelings in check, and please work on your self esteem.