Should I feel bad?

Hi guys, I need a little bit of help.. Idk if this will make sense or if this is even in the right place but I just need some help..

My ex boyfriend and I had recently broken up due to him cheating on me.

We have been together for almost three years and in those years I have caught him cheating on me with girls online and I have caught him having multiple different dating accounts. Because I loved him a lot .. I was blinded and had given him second, third, fourth chances and so on, every single time he begged for another chance and when he says that he will change ... A part of me believed that he will change but every single time I was proven wrong .. I really don't know why I kept holding on..

Every time I take him back I feel very stupid because I know u deserve way more .. But I still end up taking him back ... I guess the heart wants what the heart wants ... Even I, myself know that I'm stupid to take him back after he cheated on me multiple times ..

I had been the best girlfriend I could have possibly be.. We met in our university days and I have helped him so much with his life and honestly.. He wouldn't be where he is without my help.. I sacrificed so much for him.. I helped him become successful while I put my own future aside .. I really did loved this man and cared for him dearly ...

I was always there for him, through his ups and downs.. But when it comes to me, he was rarely there..

Anyways when we broke up a couple of days ago.. I had my last straw after I saw him on another dating site (I know it's wrong to snoop but after him cheating multiple times I couldn't help myself).. I said many many mean things like it's pretty sad that he needs multiple girls to make him feel good about himself and that he thinks he's all that .. I was very angry and many insults came out of me.. I'm not the type to get angry easily .. But this time .. I felt the most angry in my whole life ..

Anyways.. He told me that he's been depressed because we keep fighting (when I catch him) and that with the insults he felt rly low about himself and he even told me he's considering commuting suicide in the future and I wouldn't know about it .. After that it made me think.. Was I too much?

He made me feel that it was all my fault ... How am I not allowed to be angry when he's been cheating on me multiple times .. Why is it me that needs to feel bad that I caught him? I don't understand ... Now I'm putting this all on myself ... I'm the one who got cheated on.. I was the one hurt .. But I'm the one worried for his feelings .. It's unfair..

Nope, don't feel bad.

He is trying to manipulate you and the best thing you can do is give him an 800-number to a suicide hotline and then go No Contact.

• Like 3