Any chance with her?

Broken_Hearted1

Hey guys!

I will make this short...I started talking to this junior in college a month ago...she seemed really into me and texted me all the time. So after a couple weeks we went out and then ended up going out again a week later.

Now one fine day she says she cant meet at college anymore coz her friends think that something is going on between us and also she doesn't like me like that ( I guess that's what hurts most ). From then on she goes all cold on me and when I ask her she says she has some stuff going on in life. Now I know this might be taken as an excuse but she does seem to be giving all sad status updates and stuff on FB.

Now I am really confused about what to do...should I try being friends with her or just stop contacting her? Btw she hasn't initiated contact after that day......

She has told you exactly where you stand. She is not interested in a relationship with you. You need to accept this and move on.

• Author
Broken_Hearted1

So I should just stop contacting her, delete her number and move on you say? Its sad...we have been talking all the time for the last month and now she just goes cold on me...I am really into her...

Dude, do you really want to be with a girl that values other people's opinion over her own feelings? And how's that supposed to make you feel? That the mere suggestion that people think you two might be a "thing" has her sooo distraught that she kicks you to the curb. Is that what you mean to her? That you're not good enough to be a boyfriend to her and she wouldn't be proud to walk in public with her on your arm?

Screw that, dude. Trust me, there are more girls than guys on this planet. I truly believe that there's a girl out there that would LOVE to date you. She's out there and waiting for you to find her. So, stop wasting your time with someone that feels like she would be embarrassed by you because of her friends opinions. You need to open those eyes of yours and realize that, that makes her extremely shallow.

• Like 1