Does she want me as a friend or something more?

So we've known eachother for a long time. We take piano classes together and we recently starting singing in duet together. Before my latest relationship, I had a crush on her but it fainted away and now it came back when we started talking more than usually. Here's where it all started..

She makes a song cover every year at the small concerts we have at individual piano lessons. I used to sing few years ago but i stopped and after a recent heartbreak, I got the feel back and I'm really not giving up on it again. So I told that to her and she said: "we could totally make a duet at next concert." I was surprised but in a good way. I got excited and started practising more. Okay I wouldn't think about this so much but the point is I asked her out for my bday, she said yes, We're going on one republic concert together this month, she even invited me to her place to practise with her and ofc we went but nothing happend.

So here's the thing. Either she doesn't wanna do the first move or she doesnt even think the same way as i do.

When we went out, I overheard her friend saying "he's handsome" and she said "yeah, he is". She keeps laughing to every joke I make or any funny story i tell and We were making eye-contacts in the movies but I couldn't sat a seat next to her because her friends took it before i could come in. The other day, we saw eachother on the train-station with her friend and i went to talk to her. My friend told me that she was talking with that friend on the train because he set few rows behind. he just overheard "Yeah, but lets not talk about him there" so i'm not really sure if it was about me or not. She also told me she has a crush on someone for 2 years now.

I wouldn't mind being her friend only since she's a really good friend and a great singer so I don't wanna ruin the chance i got to duet sing with her. But does she wanna be something more than that? What are your toughts?

devilish innocent

If you aren't sure how she feels, then you need to show your interest and see how she responds. Don't worry about it ruining the friendship. Unless you make yourself sound creepy by being perverse or sound overly obsessive, that shouldn't happen. If you just seem to have a normal crush on her, the worst that should happen is that she will tell you she only likes you as a friend.

When you asked her to the concert, did you clearly state that you were asking her on a date? If so, most girls would not say yes unless they thought there was at least some possibility that your relationship could progress to more than a friendship. If not, you could try saying you would like it to be a date the next time you invite her out and see how she responds. That may be the easiest to make your intentions clear.

You can also just try other methods of flirting/showing your interest. Make eye contact with her and smile. Put your hand on her back when you are out together. Compliment her on the things you like about her. Then just see how she responds. If she seems to like it, then she probably likes you back.