am i a paranoid or in denial ?..emergency

first of all excuse me for my poor english. Im living a long distance relationship since more than five years .where my GF studying abroad and I study abroad in another country. non of my colleagues and friends know about my girl friend any details except that i have a relationship a serious one because we belong to a conservative muslim community. the problem started 2 months back when i traveled for a plastic surgery i didnt tell any one about this. except my girl friend and one of my friends. when i returned back home one of my friends asked me where were you the other day i told him i was in some undisclosed mission in undisclosed place as a joke. 2 days later when we met he told me i knew it you were in that country doing a plastic surgery and when i asked him how did you know he said i cant tell you.

at this point i started to have a doubt about it..if there is any connection between her and him ... and why would he say i cant tell.

after a while i noticed that when shes online on whatsapp ..he always be online too. then when i confront her she denied any kind of relation with the guy and said how would i knw him when he is in a country and im in different country...she was offensive in her reply then start to cry.

right after that i saw the guy account in whatsapp hide last seen few hours after talking to the girl here i started to worry again but i doubt it because it might be a technical error because the guy traveled to spain which is not the country where my gf is at that time and im sure of dat detail for the least.

when he returned back i confront the guy he deny it as well and he was telling that in way that he was so self confident even he swear by god with out me asking him to do so.

i downloaded an app called whatsdogg which most of the time does not work in a proper way but once it work i find out by the whatsdog app that the guy who had hide last seen is online for few times daily that is by ( coincidence ) she is online too.. for example for 3 or 4 hours both arent online the whatsdog give me a signal i found him online and her online but with no use of the app

im not sure about the app because it might be have some error as i read online and as i was alternating both their number in the same app.

im not sure am i a paranoid and need a medication or its clear and im in a denial.

n.b. the guy is 21 the girl is 25

I think you should stay away from apps. Simple txts via IM or email work 99% of the time. Now how are we to be accurate if your apps aren't???

Sorry but all you can do is wait til you get proper contact restored. I would remove the doggy app 1st!