he cheated on his girl with me

This guy I have dated for 2 months last year, we started talking again as friends since April. We hanged out at his place two weeks ago, after he told me that he was not dating anyone, I confessed that I still had feelings for him. He got along with it, and we slept together that night ( the first we had sex).

After that night, we still talked occasionally about work and life ( I'm changing my job, he is willing to help), but he didnt bring up that night at all. It felt like that night has never happened.

Last sat, One of our mutual friends bumped into him and his girl ( not sure if she is his gf, but they have been seeming each other for a few months according to my friend).

I was shocked as I thought he would be loyal if he is in a relationship. He still reaches out to me, asking about life and updating me on the position he referred me to. I feel humiliated that he put me in the least position i wanna to be, a side girl.

I want to keep my cool, and pretend I didnt know about his girl and let the one-time sex thing pass. but I feel wanting to confront him all the time, asking he to stop sending messages to me, and cutting him off.

I dont know what to do. should i tell him i know the truth?

Thanks.

He used you but you allowed it.

It meant nothing to him.

Just don't communicate with him any further - he's a jerk.

Date men that value you.

James-London

to be honest, he does not have any obligation to be faithful to you because you are not going out. If you two were together, it would be completely different. Until he makes a commitment to you, I don't see why you should expect anything from him.

It sounds like he is already with another girl. You can tell him that you know, but you have no right to be angry about it. If you want, you can even tell his girlfriend about it. But you have no obligation to tell her anything.

All I would say is that, if you are thinking about dating this guy, now you know that he could probably cheat on you also!!!

• Like 1
  • Author

I think i have every right to feel angry. I was lied to and led on to be a girl who he could cheat on his girl with. it's disrespectful. I feel humiliated and demeaned. He doesnt respect me as a person at all...damn him

Guys like this don't respect girls/women in general. They want sex, and there's plenty of girls who will fall for his facette. Nonetheless, they do give 'hints' about who they truly are prior to going to bed, which is why I stay away from that type.