i cheated on my gf again

i've been with my girl 2 and a half years last month. my girl found out i cheated on her one month ago and gave me a chance.. and yesterday she found out i cheated on her again with a girl from the club and that i been cheating on her the whole two years .. she said she doesnt want to talk to me again but she said that the last time.. i dont know what to do, should i let her go? will she come back and give me yet another chance ? like i well really love and care about my girl but i dont no why i cheat on her i feel im so young for a hardcore relationship im only 21 do every 21 year old guys cheat? cuz everyone of my friends i know cheat on their girlfriends .. i only cheat on her for sex i dont care about the other girls. i think she should never talk to me again cause i dont know why i cheat on her ... you guys help me tell me what should i do ? im a good guy just dont know why i cheated on her.. you guys give me some advice.. half of me wants her so bad the next half wants her to leave so i dont hurt her again :( :(

You're making up excuses, there in the end. No, not all 21 year old guys cheat; you, however have. Twice. Do the poor girl a huge favor- drop out of her life. You are not ready for this; work on yourself and your own loyalties. Set her free of constant misery.

• Like 2

No not all 21 year old men cheat. No you don't love or care for her. You completely disregard her feelings for what 20-30 minutes of pleasure? Completely pissing on your commitment to her. All for some selfish reason? And you call that love and caring?!?! Please.

You're not a good guy. You're a douchebag plain and simple. All you care about is yourself and getting some tail. If you were a remotely decent guy you'd let this woman go. You'd have told her I'm not ready for a relationship sorry.

Leave her a lone and let her find a man who will care for love and respect her. While you go have fun..

• Like 4

Your obviously a serial cheater...... let her go and find someone who wont cheat on her and treat her with the respect she deserves.

• Like 1
i dont know why i cheat on her

Because you know you can.

... you guys help me tell me what should i do ?

Let her go and be with a man that will respect and love her. You don't love her. You just like having a comfy cushion to land on when you're done screwing around.

im a good guy

Good guys don't have a shytt moral compass. You're a selfish person. There's nothing good about a guy that lies without a conscience.

you guys give me some advice.. half of me wants her so bad the next half wants her to leave so i dont hurt her again :( :(

If you want her so bad and you know cheating will cause you to lose her, then you wouldn't cheat. You don't want HER, you want the benefits you get from her. A nice little girlfriend sitting at home while you do the nasty out there, probably contaminated her with an STD already.

Let the poor girl go and live her live, and you can screw whatever that moves. :mad:

• Like 2

This is your guilt posting, ptherwise you'd happily continue to cheat on her and drag her along for another 2 years. I'm just glad that girl was obviously stronger than you'll be in your next 21 years, and broke it off.

Leave her be. When you're single you can screw around whenever you please. Just do yourself a favor and get tested on a regular basis.

Why don't you go for the girl in the club? It's obvious you have stronger feelings for her, or at least desires.

And quit blaming age. There are 16 year olds who don't cheat. You just aren't matured and disciplined enough.

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly

You need to be single.

Your poor girlfriend needs a real man, not a lying, conniving little boy who's so selfish as to cheat multiple times.

Let her go. And you? Grow the eff up.

• Like 4

You need to leave her alone. Break up with her. She deserves to be with someone who actually cares about her and loves her.

You need to make some new friends. Friends who don't cheat on their partners. Just because they're doing it, doesn't make it right or good. Because cheating on your partner is not right or good. It's awful, selfish, and despicable.

You need to be single, as do all of your cheating friends. Stop being so selfish and grow up. People aren't objects. Stop treating them like they are.

• Like 1