Would you consider this cheating?

rebeccasum69

I’ve been with my boyfriend for two years and a couple months after we started dating, this girl added him on Facebook and wrote him a flirty message on her wall. He answered back, and then she told him to pm her. He didn’t comment back so I don’t know if he did or not. One of our mutual friends saw the comment and asked him who she was and if he was talking to her. He said he wasn’t and then he told me he was annoyed she had asked him that. A couple months later, she posted a comment on his wall that they used to talk but never do anymore. I assume they must have been pm-ing each other or texting because I hadn’t seen anything else on his wall.

Now just recently, I looked through his old phone because I just have a gut feeling that he is doing something behind my back. He had been talking to an ex so I’ve always been suspicious of just how faithful he is. Anyway, I found pictures of the same girl on his phone in her underwear! He had told me before that they never started talking until she added him on facebook, so I know he got those pictures after we had started dating. I looked at the date on the pictures and they were old, but we were still together at the time. Is this cheating? What should I do??

Edited by rebeccasum69
Philosoraptor

Regardless of whether or not he has cheated, you don't trust him. That's enough of a reason to end the relationship and move on to someone you feel you can trust.

• Like 2

The trust you had between you two withered away as your suspicions grew. Seems like the guy is a flirt.

There is no way you get a picture of a girl in her underwear on your phone by just talking.

You could tell him your presumptions, but I would just end it. This isn't blossoming into anything special.

It's not cheating but it's also not healthy for your relationship.

Talking & even flirting is one thing. Underwear pictures is a whole different matter.

I think the foundation of your relationship is damaged. There is no trust so what's the point of continuing?

Cheating comes in many forms and this is technically one of them.

But if you need more to go on, imagine the roles reversed!

How would he like it if you had pictures of a male 'friend' holding his sack, pucker-faced, half naked, and lying on his bed with your name tattooed across his chest?

(Sounds funny, but I'm totally serious!)

There are guys out there that won't put you through this crap.. I'm with everyone else, leave this clown for someone that will give you the respect, love, and commitment that you deserve. Life is far too short to be on the receiving end of the childish games that he's playing.

Edited by Javelin
  • Like 1

Talking to another woman privately with half naked pictures is cheating in my books.

I'd leave.