Am I over reacting??

Hi :)

Went on a couple of good dates with this guy but he decided that it was best for us to be friends. We talk quite often… mainly small talk. But for the last weeks, he has constantly liked my statuses and pictures that I’ve posted on Facebook. (I’ve posted more than usually because I was on vacation..) Could he be seeking my attention?? Is this a sign of him still having a “more than friends” interest in me? Or, am I totally reading way too much into it?? :o

Is he the type of guy who likes a lot of his friends' statuses and pictures? He could be genuinely trying to start a friendship with you. I tend to like a lot of my (real, not just FB) friends' posts. Wait to see if he makes any obvious moves before suspecting anything.

• Author
To be honest, you're not giving much information, so no one can now for sure...

What kind of more information do you think will help for a good reply?

Hi :)

Went on a couple of good dates with this guy but he decided that it was best for us to be friends.

Is this a sign of him still having a “more than friends” interest in me? Or, am I totally reading way too much into it?? :o

If he had no issues telling you that he just wanted to be friends, I think he is then capable of saying to you that he has reconsidered and wants to be more. I think you are reading too much into it. It's just FB.

PegNosePete

Most guys who become "friends" after a couple of dates are hoping it will become FWB.