feeling frustrated

Can't share with any of my friends, so venting here...

My girlfriend and I have been together for 1 year. We broke up for about 2 months because various of reasons (none of it included cheating or jealousy or breach of trust...).

After the time passed we started to get close again, eventually getting back.

The thing is that she has slept with a guy while we were apart. That fact itself is not getting on my nerves, not that much anyway (I had sex with other women during this period). It is the timing: she slept with him in the same hour (or 1 hour before, anyway) as with me.

How the events unfolded that day: I called her and asked to come over because there is an important staff to discuss. She said she is busy, but will come in an hour or so. We met and had this long and important conversation of starting anew. I had this weird feeling when we were having sex afterwards, I felt it somehow.

I finally asked about it 1 month after, because it was bugging me.

She confessed. And it felt so gross. I was so disgusted. We were on the verge of breaking up again...

Technically I am over it, but sometimes, it gets back to me. No, not the sensation of being cheated on (because I wasn't), but rather being deceived. Because I think that's gross, I think she should have refrained having sex with me right after that dude (almost a stranger btw, she knew him 1 or 2 days, but ah that's not very important right now)...

I think generally, it's a bit slutty ? having sex with different men in a very short period. OR a different person. I myself can't do it. It's about respect towards a human being. Isn't it ?

Would like to hear your opinions...

She said she loved me that's why didn't pay an attention to anything but... the "slutty" is the word coming to my mind :(

HereNorThere
Can't share with any of my friends, so venting here...

My girlfriend and I have been together for 1 year. We broke up for about 2 months because various of reasons (none of it included cheating or jealousy or breach of trust...).

After the time passed we started to get close again, eventually getting back.

The thing is that she has slept with a guy while we were apart. That fact itself is not getting on my nerves, not that much anyway (I had sex with other women during this period). It is the timing: she slept with him in the same hour (or 1 hour before, anyway) as with me.

How the events unfolded that day: I called her and asked to come over because there is an important staff to discuss. She said she is busy, but will come in an hour or so. We met and had this long and important conversation of starting anew. I had this weird feeling when we were having sex afterwards, I felt it somehow.

I finally asked about it 1 month after, because it was bugging me.

She confessed. And it felt so gross. I was so disgusted. We were on the verge of breaking up again...

Technically I am over it, but sometimes, it gets back to me. No, not the sensation of being cheated on (because I wasn't), but rather being deceived. Because I think that's gross, I think she should have refrained having sex with me right after that dude (almost a stranger btw, she knew him 1 or 2 days, but ah that's not very important right now)...

I think generally, it's a bit slutty ? having sex with different men in a very short period. OR a different person. I myself can't do it. It's about respect towards a human being. Isn't it ?

Would like to hear your opinions...

She said she loved me that's why didn't pay an attention to anything but... the "slutty" is the word coming to my mind :(

I mean, yeah, that's the very definition of slutty, but you guys weren't together, so she can be as slutty as she'd like. I'm sure you've been a little slutty at one point or another.

Me personally, I could handle knowing I shared sexual body fluids with another man. Condoms or not, you all 3 are linked biologically. If you didn't use condoms, you technically had another man's sperm inside you. If she kissed, well, you know where I'm going with that. I'd make her get a test, because you can't be tested for hpv, make sure to always wear condoms and just accept she is capable of this. It's a special consideration and red flag because most people would not be able to do this.

Edited by HereNorThere

Slutty is in the eye of the beholder...you. There is no scale to reference.

Did you read the part where she had sex with one guy and then him... an hour later?

I think that's slutty in EVERYONE's eyes.

Downright nasty, and disgusting.

• Like 1
She slept with him than you 1 hour later??? That's ****ing gross.

My thought exactly. I guess some people have very low boundaries.

She slept with him than you 1 hour later??? That's ****ing gross.

Ewww. I don't think I could look past something like that.

• Like 1