he has a girlfriend.....but would you say he interested, or a really nice guy???

ok....so theres this guy. we work in the same vicinity about two stores apart. he works in a restauraunt, and i work in a retail store. the first time i met him when i picked up an order i was immediately attracted to him.

so then, i would make my visits more recent and get silly un-needed things like bread and drinks. it would get to the point when i became more recognizable and he would joke more and more about the visits.

but then the interest factor started feeling mutual. for example:

1. he started slyly just giving me stuff for free. he once he got introuble for it, and still continues to give me stuff for free

2. our conversation gets more and more elaborate and has a cool sense of humor to it

3. he always is interested in what goes on with me at work and in life;

4. his voice changes to a one on one tone when he greets me.

5! but what really made it feel mutual, was when one of my coworkers went over to the restaurant to pick up an order, and he asked about me.

the only problem is, he has a girlfriend. maybe he's just a really nice guy though...but why the special treatment with just me. he doesnt do this with all my other coworkers??

would you say that he is interested??....or just a super nice guy???...or am i just overanalyzing??

The_Analyzer

I would say it could be either way. Maybe he's just a friendly guy or he could be interested. However, if he has a girlfriend I would stay away. Its probably flattering for you if he is interested, however, some people are just friendly period, thats their personaility. I wouldn't read to much into it right now.

If he has a girlfriend, flirts with you and is interested in you, then I would say that he is not a nice guy.

You know, a sure way to find out if he is interested is ::gasp:: asking him. Believe it or not, this tactic does work splendidly. If he is interested, however, I'd say to stay away from him. If the guy has a girlfiend and he's paying so much attention to you, and doing you favors, I consider that a bad sign.

savethedrama4allama

I don't usually agree with faux, but I do completely this time.

Either way, forget about pursuing anything with him. If he's just friendly, it's just that. If he is flirting but has a girlfriend, he is rubbish and will do the same to you one day.

Why are you even messing with the thought about him KNOWING he has a gf?

Show some respect for her and his relationship and leave him alone.

Now on the other hand.....................is this the kind of guy you want in your life KNOWING that he has a gf yet you think he is flirting with you?

Move on! NEXT!

Well sounds like he could be interested but even if he is, why would you want him to be. Imagine you where his girlfreind and this is the way he is w/ other girls.....That's not very appealing in my eyes.

I've never understood the apeal either...put yourself in the GF's place.

Would you want a girl to consider dating YOUR guy knowing he was with you.

Yes he is way wrong but why add to it? People need to learn compassion and no matter what the situation look at as if

"how would I feel if the situation was flipped"

Sadly a lot of people don't think or just don't care...that's so sad!

• Author

well i never thought of myself persue this guy when i found out he had a gf....believe me..when i found out..i backed off...i was dissapointed...but i backed off......in fact....im just enjoyin the aspect of us becoming friends.

it just seems like the way he communicates with me is a lot more flirty than usual. and maybe its because, as transit as our area od employment is, a familar face is nice.

i just found out he was taken three days ago...and i've known him a month.....I personally dont know what the status of his relationship is with his girfriend, and as much as i would like to know...i would put myself in her shoes...and never do anyting to hurt anyone.

it just feels like when he is so funny and flirtateous with me, I cant help to be super flattered and wonder. which is why i ask if it seems like he's interested. otherwise, i'm just going to lean towards him being a nice guy...and hopefully try to move on.

If he has a girlfriend, flirts with you and is interested in you, then I would say that he is not a nice guy.

I agree with faux.