Bothered.... Ugh worth bringing up?

So my boyfriend and I just got back from vacation. It was amazing and ever since we've gotten back all he keeps talking about is how we need to get a place together and how he wants to marry me and he keeps discussing future plans. This is great because about a month before our trip we had our first argument because he said my insecurities were too much and I was too affectionat... So the month before our vaca went well too because I stepped off a bit giving him more space and not nagging him about girls and questioning him to death. And now..... I'm writing on here because I don't want to say something to him about what's bothering me because it's my insecurity popping up. But it's digging at me.... There's this girl.... She's a model and promotes for clubs and she's literally the sexiest girl I've ever seen in my life. She's blonde tho and he never goes for blondes. So anyways.. She promotes for the restaurant he works for and I asked about her once when I saw he was looking at her Facebook and he said she's a slut and her and her bf are swingers but they are always fighting. So I brushed it off... I have noticed tho that he pretty much has liked every single picture of hers on instagram. One thing that bothered me was she had a picture up and commented daisy and she commented on his picture and wrote gatsby. His favorite movie and those are the 2 characters that are in love. So I brushed that off and now I look at another one of her pictures where she is wearing a see through shirt and her big fake boobs are all out and he wrote "ugh" underneath it. For whatever reason that was the icing on the cake for me. I don't understand why he needs to comment or write things like this on the girls picture. It'd be one thing if she was some model in a magazine and he wrote how he liked her pictures or whatever. But he knows this girl..... I just feel upset because things have been going more than perfect and then I see this. Am I overreacting? Should I say something about how this comment bothers me? Or should I let it go.

Guaranteed that if he had no interest in her he wouldn't bother visiting her online social networking profiles as often as you make it out to be. There's no point letting this go on any further - bring it up to the oblivious prick and let him know how you feel.

You'll eventually explode if you don't anyway.

• Like 1

Find a time where you are able to remain composed and discuss it with him.

It bothers you and if he is going to marry you, you will need him to quit spending time on her facebook pictures.

Well I can understand why you'd feel jealous about it, the reality is, this girl probably doesn't want your man and there is likely no threat there.

• Author

My mother and sister said I shouldn't say anything because I had to go on her instagram page to see it. What do you think is better? Following the saying "what you don't know won't hurt you" or knowing it all.... I'm not sure which I'd rather. Crederer I really hope you're right. I'm at fault for snooping on the girls page but at the same time he shouldn't be making these comments. I'm seeing him later on today. Still unsure whether or not I'm going to bring it up.

Probably just harmless flirting, but saying that, he would probably bang her given half a chance if she's as attractive as you're making out. Aside from the obvious, it's a little disrespectful to be liking girls pictures etc if you're in a relationship. Some think it's ok, others don't. It's your choice to what you find acceptable.