First girl who grabbed me still friends of the family

Alright, I'll set the story up. She was maybe 8 or 9. I was about 10 or 11. Our parents were friends. So we hung out a lot and for whatever reason we started experimenting. She was always the aggressor. I was extremely shy back then but she would grab at my crotch and play with me down there. I never did anything back, hence, I was shy. And this would happen when we were alone in the basement and such. To be honest, I would get aroused. I'll admit it, the first girl I can ever remember getting me aroused was her. Part of me was embarassed and the other part of me was paralyzed with arousal when she did this to me. I really don't know if she knew what she was doing to me and maybe I didn't either, but man it felt nice.

Anyway, we grew up and I had a crush on her pretty much the whole time we were growing up even though we had stopped doing that. She met her future husband, and I met my future wife. Both of us are married with kids now. The odd time, maybe once a year, I'll see her through some family friends. It's been about 20 years.

Anyway, she is a strong woman now. We are friendly to each other and to be honest we have never spoken about what happened. Obviously we were just kids, but it makes me wonder a few things.

a) does she even remember what happened?

b) If so, does she remember that she got me aroused?

c) does she think I remember it?

d) Did she ever tell her husband?

e) Should I ever mention this to my wife, or is it better off dead?

Lastly, I never dated in high school at all. To be honest, I was a little put off by girls when this happened. Not that I didn't like them, but she was so aggressive with me it made me realize I wasn't ready for anything like this. Part of me wishes I could ask her what she remembers about that. Or is she embarassed about it?

Not like it's a big deal, but I'd leave it unsaid. What would be your motive to bring it up? You want her to do it again or something? You'd react different?

Ah, you were kids when it happened. Maybe she knew what she was doing or how to get a guy aroused, but at 9 years old? I doubt it. She probably just thought it was fun to horse around with the parts of a boy that she didn't have. I was always intrigued with girls' parts when I was young too because I didn't have them.

And who knows, she might remember, but might be as embarrassed as you would be if you remembered. She might think that you think she was a horny little perv at that time.

I say both of you just go on with your lives. You obviously never hooked up for a reason. But hey............if the unthinkable happens and both of you end up getting a divorce, I say look her up, spend at least one night out of her and unload everything into her, all the lust, all the aggression and everything that you feel she deserves to be punished with. Hey, one night of passion that makes up for 20 years of lust has got to count for something right?