Ex trying to make me jealous

Why is my ex trying to make me jealous?! She dumped me 3 months ago on shady terms, saying she was doing it for the best in the long run and it's not what she wanted etc...

Well after a long stretch of NC on my part, she's been texting me breadcrumbs from the off, but now as I'm moving on she's trying to make me jealous about where shes going, who shes seeing and texting me quite often going on about flash back memories from when we were together and such things...

Don't know if this girl is a complete game player or just confused or what?!

This is pretty typical. The dumper always seems to have a sixth sense of when the dumpee is moving on and have a tendency to weasel their way back in. Don't let her. If she couldn't give you a reasonable reason why she broke up with you in the first place then you don't need to give her any explanation as to what you're doing now.

She said herself, this is better for the long-term. If you're going to say anything to her, I'd say that.

Why is my ex trying to make me jealous?!

Why do you give 2 short ships what you EX does or does not do?

Keep up the NC, she will get bored or whatever.

HighheelsAries

Ignore her. An ex is an ex for a reason. She has no right to your current life and what you are doing. Ask her to stop contacting you and ignore her.