He stole her from me

He came in when she was heartbroken he pulled the I would never do that here's a shoulder to cry on forget about the zero and get with the hero. And I feel like his intentions aren't right he's a snake I know it he's using her who does what he did he's trying to be me in every way possible it's like he googled and followed the wiki how on how to break up a couple! How should I go about this!? Do I leave it be and hope she realizes her mistake? Or do I dig deeper and expose him to win my love back?

• Like 1
He came in when she was heartbroken he pulled the I would never do that here's a shoulder to cry on forget about the zero and get with the hero. And I feel like his intentions aren't right he's a snake I know it he's using her who does what he did he's trying to be me in every way possible it's like he googled and followed the wiki how on how to break up a couple! How should I go about this!? Do I leave it be and hope she realizes her mistake? Or do I dig deeper and expose him to win my love back?

Let her go. Keep your dignity. She sees him as the one she wants now. If you try to "expose" him it will only validate anything she thinks badly about you. I'm sorry you hurt. The pain is very real now. Though with time the pain will disappear and you'll wonder what you ever saw in her. Get angry. Do not allow this. See that she made this decision. Don't blame him, blame her. She is her own person. Get angry so you will stop excusing what she did. This will allow you to heal.

You cheated on her. That ended the relationship. Now, because she has someone else he 'stole' her from you? No, you gave her away by cheating. She was and is free to date whomever she chooses.

You have no clue what his intentions are, or at least you haven't eluded to any.

Bottom line - She isn't with you anymore because of you. Do not blame the man she is now dating. If you hadn't cheated, she would still be with you.

He may do her wrong, but you did do her wrong. That is the known here - one might break her heart, the other did. You have no claim on her. If you truly love her, let her be happy.

Didn't know this side of the story. If this is true that you cheated on her, yet you still want her, then you need to accept that you messed up. That's the risk you take. Don't do it in your next relationship.

HighheelsAries

People go of their own free will- for a number of reasons. Unless he held a gun to her head, then he didnt steal her. Please don't blame the wrong person for choices made by individuals.

• Like 1

Yup, the OP cheated on his fiancée of three years. Here's his post on this:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/427985-what-do-i-have-left-do#post5238211

This guy didn't steal what you chose to give up in the first place by your actions. You need to live with the mistakes YOU'VE made and let your ex try to move on.

Edited by soccerrprp
  • Like 1