I knew he was lying!! SO HURT.

Well it all finally came to the light and I wasn't even looking for anything this time. Last night i went online to pay my cell bill and it was a bit higher than usual so i looked at the detailed bill to see why (i forgot about some apps i bought). While i was casually scrolling i glanced over the call records and i noticed a familiar number under his number and the minutes were very high and it was like at 3,4,5 in the morning. Well he has been acting very weird lately...very distant. My heart started beating so fast and my hands started to shake because i really couldn't believe what i was seeing. My biggest fear this whole time has been for him to leave me or cheat on me while im pregnant and now this is happening. I texted him instantly that it was over and called him a liar and i basically told him never to contact me again at all for any reason. Then i suspended his phone service. I also texted the chick he has been talking to and asked her about them but she hasn't replied. I looked at her facebook and i found out that she's pregnant too. I cant help but wonder if its by him or what. I cant believe that he did this to me. We spend so much time together that i dont even see where he had the time to talk to this chick for 3 hours at a time. I'm devastated and confused. He hasnt even tried to call and explain himself. I guess it really wouldnt matter anyways. How do you explain 3-4 hour convos at 4am?? I dont know if they have been hooking up physically or not but I knew my intuition wasnt wrong and it came to me when i wasnt even looking for it. Now that i know he has been talking to someone else how should i proceed? I need all the advice and support i can get right now. PLEASE HELP!!

• Author

We've known each other for years and have been OFFICIAL for only 8 months.

Even if I was jealous and bat**** crazy it doesn't give him a free pass to cheat. He couldve told me that he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with me. As far him contacting me...when we argue he usually shows up at my door or calls from a relatives house.

Your face is going to be red when you find out he was talking to his sister that's in the Netherlands......

Also, you pay this dudes cell phone bill? How old is this guy?

• Like 1

How is he supposed to call or text you when you've cut of his service? If you want answers, you do need to keep some line of communication open. Instead of freaking out and accusing him, it would've been wiser to approach him as calmly as possible and ask him to explain himself. But it sounds like it's pretty much over at this point.

• Author

HAHA. NO this time I have solid proof that it is a female that is not his relative besides he doesn't have a sister....and how his bill gets paid is really irrelevant to this situation. But yes I do pay for his cell phone and he is 28. I came here for advice not to be judged and dragged through the mud. I do have jealousy and insecurity issues but his actions bring that out of me most of the time.

These days communicating with someone is so easy. If my phone got turned off or didn't work for whatever reason and I needed to get in touch with him, I could. There's email, a relative/friends phone, or normally when we argue he just brings his ass over to my house. He hasn't even attempted to contact me to even explain. I may have falsely accused him in the past but having hours long conversation with a female that isn't your girlfriend at 4am is not innocent. And by looking at the call records he just started talking to her in August. NO calls in months prior not from that phone anyways.

Maybe I made him look like a total good guy in my older posts but he is far from that. I just know how judgmental LS can be and I was trying to get advice with as little details as possible. I know that I need to be completely honest with myself but I was in denial and I knew if I posted all the things he did to make me feel insecure then all of your advice would have been to LEAVE HIM and I really didn't want to hear that because I wanted so bad for us to work out.

HAHA. NO this time I have solid proof that it is a female that is not his relative besides he doesn't have a sister....and how his bill gets paid is really irrelevant to this situation. But yes I do pay for his cell phone and he is 28. I came here for advice not to be judged and dragged through the mud. I do have jealousy and insecurity issues but his actions bring that out of me most of the time.

These days communicating with someone is so easy. If my phone got turned off or didn't work for whatever reason and I needed to get in touch with him, I could. There's email, a relative/friends phone, or normally when we argue he just brings his ass over to my house. He hasn't even attempted to contact me to even explain. I may have falsely accused him in the past but having hours long conversation with a female that isn't your girlfriend at 4am is not innocent. And by looking at the call records he just started talking to her in August. NO calls in months prior not from that phone anyways.

Maybe I made him look like a total good guy in my older posts but he is far from that. I just know how judgmental LS can be and I was trying to get advice with as little details as possible. I know that I need to be completely honest with myself but I was in denial and I knew if I posted all the things he did to make me feel insecure then all of your advice would have been to LEAVE HIM and I really didn't want to hear that because I wanted so bad for us to work out.

This basically says it all, no? If he hasn't contacted you or shown an interest in reconciling, then the relationship has run its course. Does he have someone else? Maybe. But it's clear that the relationship is very toxic and not good for either of you. You need to start trying to figure out how to move forward without him as your boyfriend. It isn't going to work out, from the sounds of this latest development.