Is He STILL Talking To Her????

biermadchen

My boyfriend had been flirting on FB with a woman he dated before me. We were at a party last week and she walked in and seemed REALLY surprised to see us together...why would that be? It's creeping me out.

Why do you think?

Have you spoken to him about this?

Did you speak to her at the party?

Did he?

If yes, with you present?

• Author
biermadchen

No, as far as I know, he didn't even acknowledge her. But it's like she walked in, and literally jumped when she saw me. Then she went over to the other side of the house and never came close. I don't know if my boyfriend went and said hi to her, but if he did, it wasn't with me. I mentioned that I'd seen her but he got all quiet like he didn't want to go there.

• Author
biermadchen

What it FEELS like is that she went to the party expecting to see him there and jumped when she saw me. But I don't know that for sure, and I have no way of knowing what other reason she would have to seem so surprised. She's just someone that has caused trouble between me and my BF in the past, and it seems like it took him a very long time to unfriend her and stop FB flirting with her. Like a year into our relationship.

And, I did sort of say hi back when she said hi after she recovered, lol.

He's hiding something.

Mutual avoidance smacks of "We mustn't be seen together, she will suspect".

She jumped and retreated to the other side of the house.

He went quiet and wouldn't talk about it.

Honey - they're taking you for a sucker.

Ask to see his discussions with her.

If he refuses, ask him to leave because you feel betrayed and messed with.

• Like 1
  • Author
biermadchen

Yeah, I'm feeling like that is what I'm going to have to do...lol, it's just been kind of like delayed reaction because so many things happened at that party!

• Author
biermadchen
well now you want to start drama for asking us that dont even know you and

him. what it could be.

you need to ask him whats going on about him and that girl.

and next time get into it tell her: you seem like surprised that

im his gf, how is that?

Actually, what I'm trying to do is avoid drama. What i want is to hear some reasonable explanation for this woman's surprise at seeing me with my boyfriend when you would think it's perfectly natural that i would be. Given that he stayed in contact with her for way to long in my opinion, I want to hear any good idea for a reason that it would seem like she walked into the place fully expecting to have him herself and was obviously shocked to see me there.

ExpatInItaly
Actually, what I'm trying to do is avoid drama. What i want is to hear some reasonable explanation for this woman's surprise at seeing me with my boyfriend when you would think it's perfectly natural that i would be. Given that he stayed in contact with her for way to long in my opinion, I want to hear any good idea for a reason that it would seem like she walked into the place fully expecting to have him herself and was obviously shocked to see me there.

Because she's been having a dandy time with him behind your back, and maybe didn't even know you were still together. That's all I can come up with.

If someone is causing you this much doubt and emotional stress; leave em. Don't play the game. I was cheated on by a gameplayer. I advise a confrontation. As TM says. If he gets defensive with showing you their chats...leave em.

Don't endure b/s. You will only hurt more.

I gave you that explanation, as has ExpatInItaly.