A guy cheated on his soon to be fiance several times. Shouldnt she know?

FromDust2Light

[font=courier new][/font]

There is this guy that I know that cheated on his fiance with me and another girl. Yes i feel horrible. But now that she is about to make a lifetime commitment I think she ought to know what he does behind her back. because he is leaving for THREE years next week and wants to tie the knot before he does. She is really young and doesnt deserve to waste 3 years of her life for some cheater.

Well I did tell her but I didnt tell her every detail to spare her. I told her if she wanted to know then she can call me. But then her guy told her ALL lies about it and made me look like a jealous freak. He called me and tore me a part saying she doesnt need to know. Im so confused. Doesnt she deserve to know everything? I know im butting in but he WONT tell her anything but lies.

I have to congratulate you for having such balls, and the answer to your question, yes she has every right to know that her boyfriend is a scum bag. I sure as hell would want to know if my boyfriend was cheating on me (again). Hope you never go through that situation again. It was very un-wise of you to sleep with him, and that is your and his fault, but it was a really good idea to come clean about it.

Pyrannaste

I'd have been glad to know, had I been in her place.

You sound genuinely worried about her committing to a jerk, yours does not sound like a revenge. Well done.

The guy's reaction (calling you a liar) should not surprise you anyway.

I hope she'll not believe his lies.

Originally posted by FromDust2Light

he is leaving for THREE years next week and wants to tie the knot before he does. She is really young and doesnt deserve to waste 3 years of her life for some cheater.

Based on that, and the way you presented the info I think you did the right thing.

Hang tough.

Rightlymia

I say tell her and if she doesn't believe it then that is her problem. I was with a guy who was engaged too (bad I know) and I tried so hard to let her know what he was up to but she never got the MANY hints that I gave her so I gave up. They are married now ( ONLY 5 months) and he still tries to hook up with me and I know for a fact that he will cheat on her again. It's just the way he is. I'm so glad he's not my husband. :cool: