stuck in the middle?

chanceit2x

[color=blue][/color] :confused: okay so here is my big problem. I have been seeing this guy for 8 mos and it has been up down the whole time . the problem is that his mother does not like me and now his best girl friend does too. i guess he has not had alot of relations ships and it does show so what do i do? I have no more energy to continue unless something starts to change. I do not know anymore . i have looked at the good and the bad and now i do not know. And it is way more complicated than that. thanks.

bluechocolate

It shouldn't be such hard work - up and down, his mother & friends don't like you, more complicated than it seems, you don't know ..........

What was missing from your post was any expression of love or wanting to make this relationship work.

I think you do know.

It's time to go.

manderbug

Perhaps his friend and mom are a bit jealous of the time you spend together? Really, what should matter is how he feels about you. If you feel they are negatively influencing his opinion of you, then the relationship was not that strong to begin with. If he really likes you, he wouldn't care what others think.

If you really care for him and vice versa, try to warm up to the mom and friend if it would make you feel better, but remember you're dating him, not them.

Good luck! ;)