My 2.5yrs old gf cheated on me

Hi everyone,

So i've been with my gf for 2.5 yrs(and i'm with her right now). Two months ago i found out that she cheated with me during 6 months with another guy. She had alot of problems with her parents and needed to found a place where to live so she meet this guy at work who had a crush on her and starting dating. She lived with him ( he's 24yrs old ) during 6 months on my back, she was lieng to me everyday, telling me taht she's living at her friend's house and i trusted her. I was planing to get out of my parents house to take an appartment and go live with her. I was deeply in love with her, i couldn't get her out of my head. After i figured out that she was cheating, she started crying and saying that she was faking with that guy, that she never loved and cared of him, that i'm the only one that she ever loved and had sex with. But after speaking with the other guy, i knew that she was lieng, that she loved him and even was talking about staying with him, that she had sex with him too. I've lost my virginity for her as she did too and was planning to be with her 4ever.

She blowed my mind and i can't forget her, i'm trying to act like if nothing happened, she told me that all she did was faking and that she did nothing wrong but i can't believe her, she was able to lie to me during 6 months...I love her too much to leave her but i'm feeling like i need to. It have been 2months since this happened and i can't get this out of my head, i can't resist to think about it, and i'm talking with her about this every single day...

What do you recommend me to do ..?

Thank you.

kiss_andmakeup

To actually address your post, she LIVED with (and it appears, carried on a relationship with) another guy behind your back for 6 MONTHS! You need to leave this train wreck. No, it won't be easy, but there are some great coping/break-up/NC guides on these forums. They are your friend!

• Like 1

This wasn't just one little lie. She intentionally and actively deceived you every day for six months.

She showed you who she was and what she is capable of doing. Now it's up to you to believe it.

You haven't been able to get over this because you know it's wrong. You know you deserve better, and that nagging feeling is because you are involved with someone that is not worthy of you.

I love her too much to leave her but i'm feeling like i need to

You need to listen to your feelings, and not her words. Your feelings are guiding you. You have to pay attention.

Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with them. Many people that have been cheated on, or are with someone with addictions or other problems, love their partner. But they have to put those emotions aside and do what is logically right for them. Your partner should build you up and bring you positive feelings. They should not drag you down.

Splitting with someone you love is very difficult. It won't be easy. But as you know, staying with her isn't easy either. It becomes the lesser of two evils. You have to either go through the pain of the breakupm, or you can drag it out and have a black cloud hanging over your relationship.

Ninjainpajamas

This woman is a headcase beyond your comprehension.

Don't just make this about love, I'm glad you talked to the other guy and found the truth because 99 percent of the people believe the crap that person tells them.

There is no victory here, only defeat...this will be impossible to overcome (that's not a challenge, just a reality), you're far too young and it's completely unnecessary to drag yourself through this much drama...I know forever seems like something that just happens but there's a lot more to it than just feelings, there's so much more that goes into a relationship and the trust here will be the death of the relationship, It'll never be the same and honestly at your age It's just waste of time, even IF you gotten over that you'd see the bigger issue that this girl has and rest assured there will continuously be more and more problems...don't think If you get over this everything is paradise, I can assure you with 100 percent confidence IT will not be.

Listen to those who are more experience and knowledgeable than you and walk away, you won't understand it now, you'll just feel the heartbreak but you will in time realize how much misery you would have saved yourself from....otherwise, reap the whirlwind.

• Like 5
Darren Steez

Are you an idiot?!!?

Sorry to be harsh but your girlfriend lies that she's been living at her parents but she was living with another man and having sex with him, you actually talked to the other guy who told you what was going on but you still apparently need advice on what to do?

What advice do you want?

• Like 1

You're been made a fool of for 6 months, and you will continue to be a fool as long as you stay with her.

Sorry to be so harsh, but sounds like you need a swift wake up.2x4.

What do I recommend you to do?

Simple...

You have a screwed up set of priorities. You are a grown man and live with your parents? You should address this issue first in your life. Seriously. Get your act together before you even think about dating. Thats my advice.

Whoa gents, let him up, people don't come on these boards to be beat on, there looking for real advice to use , not "you idiot" statements.

Op you really do need to go to no contact with this person, as long as you continue to talk to her she will cloud your preceptions of reality. The reality is you were badly deceived and betrayed over a long period, she got away with it for a long period, the next time she is challenged what will she do? Especially if there is no real consequence here.

Darren Steez

He's a grown man, I'm sure he can handle it and it's not meant as an insult simply by people whom actually want the best for him and want him to make the right decisions for his life. If he needs a kick up the ass, he'll find it here, but the kick is meant as a spur to help him, not to hinder him or belittle him.

Ok I can see how would think that was directed at you, it was not, but 3 people in a row said insulting things to this dude. IMOThe message you want him to recieve does not need to be delivered in this way, not sure about your experience but I never have been able to get a good response when I start "hey dumb***"

That being said we are not in disagreement with the basic message