Not sure if I should just dump...been together for 3 years

I've been having a lot of issues with my bf of 3 years lately. I know this sounds petty, but a lot of it is about Facebook. He's been "liking" some very disrespectful things on there.

A week ago he liked a friend's picture that said

"Boobs=No ass

Ass=No Boobs

Boobs & ass=Ugly face

Ass and boobs and nice face=Slut

You can never win"

I found this extremely disrespectful (especially since I have small boobs, so it made me feel extra insecure).

Then today I find out that he "liked" this page called International Association of Haters, which is pretty much a page full of scantily clad women. This isn't even what p*sses me off the most. What makes me angry is that he deleted the "activity" of liking this page so I wouldn't know. Why does he feel the need to hide stuff from me?

I also was looking at his profile and noticed that he has one more friend than before and that's not on his wall either, so whoever it was he doesn't want me to know about. I looked through his friends and didn't see anyone out of the ordinary though...

I just need advice on what to do. We've been together for 3 years. He says he wants to get a house together and be with me, but then he does this immature crap. I don't want to break up with him, but I need to know how to confront him in a way that will make him realize what he's doing is NOT ok with me.

WhatYouWantToHear

Let me preface my response by first saying I mean this next sentence derogatorily. He is a tool and you are a chick.

Tools say things that are macho, sexist and void of creativity. Chicks get mad at their boyfriends for saying such things. Then they get mad at their tool boyfriends who try to hide their toolish ways from their chick girlfriends.

Give the tool some credit, he least he knows you don't like those things and tried to keep you from them. You on the otherhand want him to be someone he is not.

Untouchable_Fire

I just need advice on what to do. We've been together for 3 years. He says he wants to get a house together and be with me, but then he does this immature crap. I don't want to break up with him, but I need to know how to confront him in a way that will make him realize what he's doing is NOT ok with me.

Ok... you warned in advance that was going to be petty.... but seriously I'm struggling to decide if that is just so massively petty it's ridiculous or is it full blown stupidity.

There has to be something else that is bothering you about this relationship!