Boyfriend went to banquet without me?

My boyfriend of over a year went to a banquet without me. He is a volunteer firefighter and I've never been to his firehouse. any opinions? :(

Well, you didn't elaborate on this topic much, but...I happen to know some firemen..so I KNOW what they are like...they have to keep the MAN thing going. Maybe he knows none of the others have girlfriends (or aren't brining them) and didn't want to look stupid....or, maybe it was an agreement to keep it "just men"....I'd say let it go..if he starts acting weird around you, THEN assume that something is wrong...not for something like that.

If it REALLY bothers you..ask why he didn't take you....

• Author

I happen to know for a fact that other girlfriends went to the banquet. And this is a place where he spends 50 percent of his time. Why hasn't he invited me to come down?

Let's see.... my crystal ball says....

You have to ask him about this. We don't live in his brain.

Are you sure he isn't married or is seeing anyone else?

It wouldn't make sense to me AT ALL! I think I would tell him to keep his 'hose' to himself for awhile! HAHA!

I invited my ex to my work christmas party - she came. Hers came up and I had been invited to go...she told me she wsn't going. she went. One week later we were finished. Call me pessimistic...

I think it's too extreme to consider breaking up with him!

I mean, do you know his friends and his family? Does he bring you along to parties and family dinners? Could be that it was a banquet for employees only. I have hundreds of banquets where it's only the company and no spouse