Is everything going to be okay???

Alright...i am a freshman in high school and i am dating another freshman in the same school.

We have been going out for a little over 2 months now and it has been great, until this past 2 weeks. He seemed really mad at me, and was avoiding me. I felt like may be i was bothering him or may be annoying him. So i talked to him about it and he told me that he was not interested in dating at the time. He also told me that he still likes me alot and he does not want to break up with me. He told me not to worry about him, he would eventually change. He said he still wants to spend time on the weekends. So i just trusted him and did not worry about him even though it was really hard. I figured he just wanted to spend time with his friends. So the rest of the week he totally ignored me, and i was like whatever, i did the same back not worrying about him. I did not talk to him or call him. I figured he could do the moves. Then on a friday night me and my friends and some of his friends went out to have fun, and so my friend called him to tell him to come. Then when he got there, he was all over me. THen we talked a little bit on what all happened. He said that he just wanted to goof around that week, not is why he was acting that way. So i thought okay he must be better now, so i called him the next night just to talk and he seemed like he didnt want to talk at all, like he was bothered by me.

Do all guys act like this, and is everything going to be okay because i really like him...

I don't know if everything's going to be okay, no one can say for sure. But what he did sounds a bit dramatic, but not neccessarily unhealthy. I think things'll be okay, and it's admirable that you were cool about giving him his space.

Sounds to me like he is not ready to have a girlfriend.

What i mean is he doesnt want to share his free time doing things with you, when he could be doing important guy stuff, like video games and skateboarding.

at the same time, because of his age, his hormones are signaling him to not let go of a girl who is interested. Why, because he might need to maul you once in awhile, AND/OR he needs bragging rights for his friends.

You are most likely at a different level of maturity than him, and might seek to find someone more emotionally able to have a relationship with you. nothing wrong with that, i know you find someone. It just doesn't sound like this guy.