big crush on health care provider

Hi all, hope you can help.

My therapist recommended I see an alternative health care provider to help me with my depression. I have been going twice a week for a month or two and really enjoy this person's company. We have a very comfortable relationship and I developed a big, if harmless, crush.

Our conversation is very flirtatious and they have complimented me many times and we joke about relationships and our pretend relationship, but they have clearly asserted many times I am a child to them (there is a big age difference), that I am safe with them, and that they do not date or socialize with patients, and think it is not ok, especially when there are psych issues.

Well, this person randomly texted me this weekend (we don't text, I didn't have the number) telling me to have fun and please, don't drunk text them! I joke backed about it, and that was that. Obviously when I went out I did not text them! I woke up this morning and had another text waiting for me, saying that since I didn't text them when drunk they must be curing me and getting me better. WE joked a little more, and that was that.

PArt of me is thrilled. I really do have a big crush, and this is fun, and I think they are just being my friend and since we do really get along well the line blurs a little because we enjoy each other's company. Part of me wants to push the boundaries and see what happens. And another part of me is freaked out and feel like a line has been crossed. I thought we were safe to joke because, at the end of the day ethics and this person's clearly stated personal ethics prevented it from ever going further.

IT's not super bad, and, as my friend said, I am partly responsible too because I am just as much a participant.

What do I do here??????